I think I am starting to get book crazy (albums that is!)

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I know we have talked about this before...how many albums everyone is working on....BUt for me this is a constant struggle!
Right now I have some many I am working on but I keep thinking I need to add more
I have a Disney trip album, each kid a life album and school album and then a holiday album
I think it is the life albums that makes me nuts. I have been putting our other trips in each, so that is double the work, team/sports in each and then extra activities like brownies.
So is this crazy? I was going to pull out and make a trip album just one album not 2 for each kid.
Then pull out sports/activities and make each kid a seperate one for this
It just seems like their life albums are huge.
So what do you do!?!? Any ideas. Luckily I use top loading so it won't be hard to pull out.

If your crazy then I must be too. I have a seperate Christmas album, wedding album, heritage and 4 life albums done. (Married five years and have 2 kids) Each child has a baby book, a book of firsts and ABC album plus I just started my sons school album. I'm starting my 7x7 autograph album for our WDW trip in September and will have to do a seperate Disney Album plus one for my mom who is coming with me. As well as a heritage album for my brothers Christmas present.

On top of all that I'm starting my own business and will now make scrapbooks for others.

So I'm crazy too but scrapping is so important and a true passion. If you think you have too many just think about how easy it will be to divide them up when your children move out of the house. The Life Albums should be for you and do a activity and sports and school album for you kids. Except for a big trip like Disney do regular vactions in your life albums.

If for some reason you feel so overwhelmed with pictures do a quick ABC album for each and you can cover alot of topics this way and they are very easy to do.

Just a thought! Not sure if it helped! :confused:

LOL Spinning, I can relate too! Currently I am working on a Disney Album, one for my DS, one for my DD and a school album for my son...next year I will be adding a school one for my DD...:)

I also have a baby album for each of my children, which I constantly update as it goes up to 7 years old! :)

Someday I will only be working on one!:p

I am working on our DD life - She is almost 15 and I have up to age 8 so far - then we have the Christmas Only Album, Disney Album, starting a 50th Wedding Anniversary one for In-Laws, doing two sister albums for Christmas presents, now just got a new album for our Vacations to Canada. Then I wen real crazy and joined the summer/holiday swaps - what was I thinking I didn't have enough to do already.

So, Spinning we, you are not crazy just a scrapaholic like I always sign my name.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter