I think I am really happy..............

Mermaid4me

Mouseketeer
We just planned a trip for Oct. 16th 08. I thought I would start looking for airfare. I found Airtran for $120 RT from Dulles to MCO. My DH said I should go ahead and book it because he thought it wouldn't go much lower than that. I went ahead and did it. The cost was $640 for 5 RT tickets. I think I really got a good deal. The only down side is that we like to fly out of BWI in Baltimore, but for that big a savings it is not that much further. I hope I made the right choice by booking this early.

Mermaid4me:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

POR Oct. O8
POP May 07
POLY Apr. 06
CR Apr 05
ASMO 00
Offsite 87
CR 76

I think that's a great rate. I booked my trip for Aug. 08 in December 07, so don't feel bad, sometimes you have to book early to get those good prices. But do keep checking your flights because they tend to change times on you, some airlines notify you, some don't. The only good thing if they change your flight for more than a certain time (I think its 3 hours or something, not sure the exact, someone that knows for sure should chime in) you can adjust your flight to another time if you want without penalty. Just keep checking it every once in a while. They already changed mine but it was only minutes of difference, I'm kind of hoping they change it drastically so I can get a flight later in the day on my return portion. Planning is half the fun!! Good luck :thumbsup2

WOW! I think that is a great rate! The cheapest I have ever gotten out of Chicago Ohare is $189 RT

You got a great deal! You were wise to book now. Wish they'd put some rates out like that for FNT!

That's a great rate! I'm looking at $1,010 for 4 RT fares from Milwaukee right now in December. More than I want to pay. DH is still waiting to hear if his vacation is approved or not. Hopefully fares will go down by the time he finds out.

I'd say that that is a GREAT deal! We can never get less than $350 r/t from here (BDL or PVD) as we always travel when the rest of New England does! Nice find!

That's awesome. I've already booked my flights for my Oct 15th trip. $300 per -- but I'm in Mpls and NW knows it's our teacher conference weekend. Congrats on the great fare -- with gas scheduled to go up, I'm sure you won't find a better deal.

:thumbsup2 Great deal! Thus far we're looking at $300++ for 12p Thanksgiving week BWI.

Playing the waiting game with hopes a descent price comes up. :scared:

We may have to split going dwon on one line, returning on another.

We're also flying out of Dulles. I got ours for 129 RT with tax. You did great.

Wow,
Nice to see a family of 5 get a great deal.

Really cuts down on your major expenses for the trip.

Coming from MN, I best I can usually get is $250 PP.

herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter