I think I am ready

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
I did not know were else to post this I live a care free life however I keep running but from what how do I cope with what I need to specially when I don't know exactly what it is I have been running my entire life and I am done. I can make a list and it can be everything combine but I figured I would turn to the experts.

Welcome.:goodvibes

I am not sure specifically what you mean. By no means is anyone an expert here. Just a bunch of regular folk, trying our best, and being supportive of others.

Do you speak to a professional at all about this? It sounds like you made a list, and I just thought maybe one gave you that idea..

Do you mean you keep running around having things to do all the time? I think we all have too many things to do and not enough time to get it all done. I always feel like I'm driving here, there and everywhere.

Sorry if this isn't what you mean. It is 5:00 a.m. and I just woke up after only sleeping for 5 hours. I'm already exhausted and my day hasn't even begun!

:hug:

Do you mean you keep running around having things to do all the time? I think we all have too many things to do and not enough time to get it all done. I always feel like I'm driving here, there and everywhere.

Sorry if this isn't what you mean. It is 5:00 a.m. and I just woke up after only sleeping for 5 hours. I'm already exhausted and my day hasn't even begun!

:hug:

Yes and Yes I do see someone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter