I should know this but I'm rusty...help me out

weesignlanguage

DIS Veteran
I have planned 10 plus trips in the last several years and should know this but geez I'm getting old! I can't remember...how far out can you reserve a trip with room online?? I need to reserve my trip for January 10 and it's not showing rooms available yet. When will January be able to be booked online? I know I can call but prefer to do it online at this point. After that...the dreaded LOOONG wait till Oct/Nov for a hopeful FD or other discount! YIKES!

Anyway...when will I be able to book online for January 10 trip?

I have planned 10 plus trips in the last several years and should know this but geez I'm getting old! I can't remember...how far out can you reserve a trip with room online?? I need to reserve my trip for January 10 and it's not showing rooms available yet. When will January be able to be booked online? I know I can call but prefer to do it online at this point. After that...the dreaded LOOONG wait till Oct/Nov for a hopeful FD or other discount! YIKES!

The 2014 dates aren't online yet, I believe you can call and book a room only reservation now though, and add tickets later.

We don't know WHEN we will be able to book online, could be any time between now and Aug

Usually you can phone sometime in July, and online in August. I just wait till the discount comes out to book. I'm going in January too! Airfare is booked :cheer2:

You can book room only by phone 499 days in advance, but your deposit is equal to 1 night at the highest rack rate :scared:
That shouldn't be too bad if you can afford it up front. Then it's deducted from the balance once the rates come out.

As others have posted, room only can be booked now by calling (as early as 499 days out). However, to book a package or book online, you have to wait until the new rates are released, which should be any time now. New rates have been known to come out in August, but have been released as early as June/July the last 2 years. With that said, it could be anytime between now and August that we see the 2014 rates.

Room only is on web site up to the end of January 2014. They just have that month up so far. I agree with others call :)

I just tried for January and it's still saying no availability. I tried several different dates as well as resorts :confused3.

Yeah I know I tried it just now & no luck but when I tried it early it showed it. I had to call about an upcoming trip & asked & was told the web site is acting up big time. I can't even make my ADR's for late November & it won't let me. Had to call :(

Yeah I know I tried it just now & no luck but when I tried it early it showed it. I had to call about an upcoming trip & asked & was told the web site is acting up big time. I can't even make my ADR's for late November & it won't let me. Had to call :(

Hopefully everything will be worked out and the rates for the whole year will be available soon ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter