• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I saw a couple get engaged at CRT on 1/29!

llij

<font color=blue>I love my house<br><font color=re
We were at CRT for dinner on Saturday the 29th and lo and behold this couple gets engaged a few tables over from us! :bride: :groom: It was so sweet and the whole restaurant cheered for them. The bride to be was crying and I think that there were a few teary eyed people in the restaurant that evening as well (me included!)

The CM's were great and brought out champagne for the happy couple and the bride-to-be got a glass slipper. It was so nice and I was so glad that we were there to witness such happiness! :wizard: :love:

Any DISers get engaged on Saturday evening at CRT? If you did, congratulations!!!! :goodvibes

Champagne?! Wonder how they managed that in an MK restaurant? I thought that the only time they served alcohol at the MK was during after-hours private functions.

Anyway, I'll bet the whole scene was pretty neat.

It looked like champagne since it was sparkly and bubbly and served in champagne glasses. I could be wrong and it was just sparkling cider! :earboy2:

And yes, it was very neat! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter