I received my Survival Kit

TwoOwls

Mouseketeer
I didn't realize how I missed the ship until the cd came (in one piece too:goodvibes ).

It made my day when we recieved ours. I have it loaded into the computer so we can watch and hear at the same time. My hubby just shakes his head when the music kicks in! It brings back wonderful memories a few times a day that way!:)

OK.. still new to a lot of this. Our first and second cruise will be 2/28/08 and 3/2/08. We received a "planning" booklet yesterday and letter telling us when we can start making our excursion reservations etc. :cool1:

So, what IS a Survival Kit??? popcorn::

Thanks,

You get the survival kit after the cruise.

We got ours on Tuesday and the disc was broken. They said we would get another one in 8-10 weeks. I don't want to wait that long! :sad2:

Our cruise was last year, and still nothing. I called and inquired, to which I was told that sometimes they run out :confused3 The CD would have been nice....

For those who are wondering what was in the kit:

I received Castaway Club cards, one for each member of my family, the CD (I feel lucky it came in one piece),a survey (This is the second one I have received since returning home). Not a lot, but I am having cruise withdrawal so it put a smile on my face.

Our survival kit came in pieces!
The envelope looked manhandled by a distressed robot, the numbers on the cards are barely visible because it looks like the ink in the printer had a fit, the numbers on the cards don't work(we get an error message that says something like "your number is invalid....), the disc came in so many pieces we thought they sent us a puzzle!
We called Disney and received the 8-10 week delivery speech too.
I don't understand 8-10 weeks to get a replacement when the original only took three weeks after we sailed.
I guess the replacements come by mail through the Bahamian system!:lmao:

I think it was luck that you got it 3 weeks after you sailed. I was told that they only send them out every 8-10 weeks. So, your cruise must have been 3 weeks before the scheduled mailing>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter