I received my Bare Minerals "Peacock Collection"

Mermaid02

DIS Veteran
I love this! I will never go without Pure Radiance AGAIN!! Makes my skin look like a million bucks! The shadows are so rich I just love them. This was worth every penny.

Anybody else got theirs???

I received mine also. The colors are great :thumbsup2 . I also bought the Bare/Rose Radiance at the same time and absolutely :lovestruc them. I have been using the Clear Radiance since the beginning and it has always been one of my favorite items.

Thanks for posting this. I have been thinking about the Peacock collection and was waiting to hear how my friend liked hers before purchasing.

I love pure radiance too :goodvibes

I have gone around and around about getting the Peacock collection and decided not to. You guys are making me change my mind!!

So tell me more about Pure Radiance. How is it different from the Clear?

I have never used clear radiance but the Pure Radiance just gives me a fantastic "glow" not a greasy wet look.... just well, RADIANT! :thumbsup2

What is Pure Radiance? Is that like a primer?

(I only use BE foundation and warmth but would like to learn more~!)

It's an "all over" face color. I am going to put some on in a bit for the morning and then do all my make up shortly before dinner.

I saw this in todays Ulta flier.. it looked interesting.

I've got blond/brown hair/darker eyebrows, with blue green eyes... would the peacock collection be too dark?

Just wondering.

Cindy B said:
I saw this in todays Ulta flier.. it looked interesting.

I've got blond/brown hair/darker eyebrows, with blue green eyes... would the peacock collection be too dark?

Just wondering.

I'm blonde with darker eyebrows, brown eyes, and the I love the Peacock collection. It would look great with blue green eyes!!!!

You are blonder than I am-- (I'm inbetween coloring time!) and it does look interesting.

I may consider it.

Here's a question:

The Ulta ad says this:

Natural Exotics by Bare Escentuals
10 pc. collection

id bare minerals pure radiance all over face color
id feather light mineral veil
bare minerals peacock glimpse
bare minerals bali glimmer
bare minerals pure spice eye shadow
bambi buxom lips lip gloss
big tease mascare in blackest black
eye defining brush
angled blush brush

Price: $58.00

Is this not the Peacock collection?

Cindy B said:
Here's a question:

The Ulta ad says this:

Natural Exotics by Bare Escentuals
10 pc. collection

id bare minerals pure radiance all over face color
id feather light mineral veil
bare minerals peacock glimpse
bare minerals bali glimmer
bare minerals pure spice eye shadow
bambi buxom lips lip gloss
big tease mascare in blackest black
eye defining brush
angled blush brush

Price: $58.00

Is this not the Peacock collection?

This is about 90% the QVC TSV Peacock collection. The Buxom lips is a differeny shade and the Peacock bag is not included.

The Ulta ad showed a peacock feather type thing behind it. I looked at the peacock collection and I thought only the lip gloss was different.

Is this a good starter kit?

I also found this:

Bare Escentuals starter kit:
3 pc set

Hot Spot Glimpse
Sheer violet lip gloss
Blending brush

$9.99

Last question: I promise!

Is $58 a good deal? I don't spend that much on makeup--so was wondering if I should spurlge (bday is in a few days!)

Thanks for posting this! I haven't taken the plunge, and missed out on the bag, but think I will go for it. I was a bit hesitant because I have dark blonde hair and green eyes. Haven't tried pure radiance yet - is it in place of, or in addition to, your normal BE foundation?

lg3 said:
Thanks for posting this! I haven't taken the plunge, and missed out on the bag, but think I will go for it. I was a bit hesitant because I have dark blonde hair and green eyes. Haven't tried pure radiance yet - is it in place of, or in addition to, your normal BE foundation?

It's not to replace anything. I but it on last, over my mineral veil.

Foundation
blush and any eye color
mineral veil
radiance

Cindy B said:
Last question: I promise!

Is $58 a good deal? I don't spend that much on makeup--so was wondering if I should spurlge (bday is in a few days!)

The individual piece price total of the kit is over $120. This stuff will last you a lot longer than you may think.

Ask all the questions you want. We all went through this at one time or another.

Can someone tell me the difference between Clear and Pure radiance?

I got the PC last week and I love it too.

The mascara is GREAT, and I love the new feather mineral veil.
I still like the clear radiance better than this pure radiance.
I have green eyes so the peacock glimse if I put just a little bit on really brings out my eyes without bringing attention to the lids. It's kind of a nude green color if it goes on lightly, which I love.

I think it was worth the money. I also love the well rested under my eyes, looks like Im well rested! I've been using this for a year and I can see a difference when I don't use it. I don't think I'll ever be able to be without well rested again. It's my favorite BE product!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter