I POD TOUCH~~Any deals??

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
Looking to get my daughters each an IPOD Touch anyone know of any deals?? TIA!!

keep an eye out on woot.com, seems they have been having them a couple of times a month.

Have to agree about Woot. My son just sold his older iPod on Ebay so he could upgrade. They had a 32 gb iPod Touch, 4th Generation on Woot yesterday for $229. Great deal! We have bought two refurbished iPods from Woot and they have worked like a charm. You also might want to check out Amazon if you are looking for a new one. They usually have deals. I think their 32gb one new was $274 yesterday.

Thanks, for the heads-up about Woot. I had forgotten about them.

I was wondering how a used model from Amazon.com might be since it is just going to be for my kids??!!

Check out the refurbished models on Apple.com. They have an older model 32GB for $179 right now and all the refurbs sold by apple come with the one year apple warranty :thumbsup2

Both of my kids have Ipods from the apple store. They are both refurbs and they have been great.

I looked at the one on Woot and decided against it. It is a refurbished model. You only get a 90 day warranty. For $30 more you can get one refurbished from apple with a one year warranty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter