I need your help. Going to Disneyworld with 13,14 year olds

DennisHope

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are planning to Disneyworld next month to visit family with a 13,14 year old girls. This is our first time going and we need your help! What parks should we go to so we all can enjoy this trip together. We are staying for about 3 or four days. I'm also wondering if its even worth it to purchase 2 or three day passes when it seems almost impossible to complete 1 in 2 days? Thanks in advance.

First let me say that I think your family would enjoy all of the parks....but that's not exactly helpful. If had to choose one park it would be MK; it has the most attractions, plus a parade, and Wishes. That said, if you don't want to feel overwhelmed, you could do Fantasyland, and Tomorrowland one day, and Adventureland and Frontierland the next day. However with FP+, a good touring plan, and arriving at rope drop, it is entirely possible to do 2 parks in 2 days, it just depends on your touring style. I highly recommend purchasing tickets for at least three days. This would allow you to take in everything at MK, and day three could be either EPCOT, or AK.

As @capegirl said, MK is a must for any first-timer. Plan to spend most of your time there, even if you don't get to the other parks. If you have a third day, EPCOT is better than AK imo. HS is not worth going to on such a short trip and your first time. Not right now anyway. See the classic parks first is my suggestion.

And "yes!" it is always worth going to a Disney park no matter how short your trip. Take in what you can, and maybe it will give that extra incentive to come back!

I agree with everyone else. MK. When someone says I am going to Disney World! The first thought that comes to mind is the Castle. We always split MK up in to at least 2 days if we have the time. Look at some touring plans and what attractions are "must do" "Like to do" and "not so much" for your family and go from there. With all there is it can be overwhelming. I also second Epcot over AK and either of those over HS.

I would definitely do MK and if you could do a second park I would do AK, but I really like AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter