i need to find a cheap boys suit

disney_5

Mouseketeer
I need to find a cheap boys suit by tomorrow. I realy just need the pants and white shirt. Any ideas on where to look? Ithoughthis clothes from last year would work but they are too small. I am goingto look at marshals and walmart today but tommorow i can look at bigger mall stores like sears and pennies.

Jen.

I would do a coupon search first, and then hit kohls and/or penneys.

For DS's first communion, I got a nice pair of dress pants at jcp, and a nice white shirt with a tie at kohls, belt from walmart and shoes from payless and we were set.

The white shirts with ties should be at both stores - folded, wrapped in plastic. Both stores also have nice dress pants. Don't forget to make sure he has a white undershirt to wear under his white shirt.

I still buy DS's less-dressy black pants at JCP and white oxford at kohls every year for band.

If you have a Burlington Coat Factory near you, they always have a good selection of that type of children's clothing.

Luckily for you, this is the right time of year to have to find those items. Easter clothes should be showing up on the racks about now, so any of the stores like JCPenney, etc. should have them. I'd also try the Goodwill or other Thrift stores in the area, or a consignment shop.

If you have a Burlington Coat Factory near you, they always have a good selection of that type of children's clothing.

Luckily for you, this is the right time of year to have to find those items. Easter clothes should be showing up on the racks about now, so any of the stores like JCPenney, etc. should have them. I'd also try the Goodwill or other Thrift stores in the area, or a consignment shop.

Walmart usually has boys dress slacks - my boys actually like the George brand dress pants - They say the feel comfortable. Good luck.

What's cheap? You can buy a brand new 5 piece (pants, shirt, tie, vest, and jacket) for around $20 on ebay.

Walmart usually has boys dress slacks - my boys actually like the George brand dress pants - They say the feel comfortable. Good luck.

thanks bought a pair today. They look nice. I could not find a shirt in the right size but I am hoping that he can wear the one from last year. Otherwise he can wear one of his sister's uniform polos. I doubt anyone woul notice the school emblem on it. Now I still need to figure out what to do about the shoes. He has black snowboots I wonder if that would work? Or maybe cheap shoes from payless?

Jen.

Don't be afraid to ask around (possibly on Facebook) to see if anyone has one you can borrow (both the shoes and the suit). It's amazing what people have in their closets that they don't need right away. A fellow scouter mom was saying last night she needed to get her son some ski pants for this the camping trip weekend and she hated to go out and buy a pair because he was only going to wear them the one time. Lo and behold we had a pair in the size she needed that I've been holding onto for a couple of years now while waiting for the next child to grow into them.

I had the WORST time trying to find a suit jacket for my son this summer. I had pants, shoes, socks, dress shirt , a tie and a belt. I just needed a size 8 blazer. Apparently if you want a blazer you have to buy the whole darn suit:headache:

Anyway, OP, I see you've found the pants. If you still need shoes try Walmart or Target, The Choldrens Place, Old Navy. They all usually will have little black dress shoes for cheap. I'd invest in a nice pair if you feel he will wear them more than a few times though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter