I need help!!!

disneyboysmousehouse

Mouseketeer
...well, that's what my wife keeps telling me!!!

Actually, I do need assistance? Does anyone have a large-sized Disney pin bag that they'd be willing to part with? I prefer to get a DCA bag or WDW bag, as I already have the DL 2001 "Sorcerer Mickey" version.

I will be willing to pay cost, plus any applicable tax and shipping costs to FL, for a "new" bag. A slighty used, but like new bag would also be considered, if the price was right.

In exchange for your kind generousity and assistance, I will send you a great LE WDW pin (of my choice)...absolutely FREE! This pin would be a great addition to your collection or great for trading at the big EPCOT pin event in August.

Please email me at: disneyboysmousehouse@yahoo.com

Thanks and have a Disney Day! Your pal...Disneyboy

I just became aware of this economical alternative: Bill Nelson's pin briefcase

billnelsonnewsletter.com

The price can't be beat. $32 for one, $59 for two, free priority shipping. It holds up to 500 pins, has 6 individual pouches (12 sides altogether)
Sounded good, I just ordered me one, we'll see...

He also has a cute pin fanny bag.

Wanda

Hi Wanda,
I've seen many posts and even visited the website for Bill Nelson's pin bags. However, I am a bit concerned about the quality and durability. Unlike the Disney pin bags that houses permanent pages, his bags are made like a 3-ring binder, where pages of pins can be removed from the binder. If you already own a pin bag, you know how heavy they can get. I wouldn't want to chance my pins (pages) falling out when the rings can no long support the weight. However, as I have not seen one of his bags in person, this is only speculative on my part. Let me know how you like yours when it arrives. My email address is:
disneyboysmousehouse@yahoo.com. Thanks and good luck! Your pal....Disneyboy

Sure, I'd be delighted to let you know.

Based on the personal comments of someone in the board who owns several, sounds like they make good keeper bags.

If you want to use them for tradables, they are awkward to bring along because of the lack of a shoulder strap. But I heard no negative comments pertaining durability. Looks like it is a matter of defining how you will use them. I hear some of Disney's bags are unreliable because the shoulder strap may snap.

I am not one to bring filled bags with me, I only bring my tradables when I am in the mood for it. I concentrate my collection on AK and Lion King, my keepers are definitely keepers! You can't offer me anything for them, those stay nice and cozy at home.

So, looks like that will be a bag I'll fill and leave home or bring to show off to local get-togethers, once in a blue moon. For $32.00, shipping included, I think it still beats making it yourself!

Wanda

Another suggestion.

Try pinfever.com.

The owner, Mark Stewart, deals in all kinds of pin bags.
He has a huge variety of sizes. Prices are very good.

He has bags that are identical to the ones sold in WDW, but with no logo or an Olympics logo.

We bought a couple Sydney bags (very cheap -- because the Salt Lake City bags are already available) and put Dizpins and DIS pins over the logos.

Please remember we do not allow links to any sites that sell for profit... Thank you:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!