I need help

katman2540

Mouseketeer
Okay budget board people, You guys can always seem to find what someone is looking for so I have a mission. We had a small accident tonight involving our wine rack and several of the glasses fell and broke. One of the glasses that broke was an etched Mickey wine glass we bought on our honeymoon in 2008. We bought 2 but the other one broke a while ago. I have been searching like crazy to replace one and now both are gone and my wife is sad to lose the last of one of our few souveneirs from our honeymoon at Disney world. I don't have a picture and I cant find them on Ebay. All I can find are the current style with the band of heads around the top. These had heads spread all over the glass. If any of you have any ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jason

Okay budget board people, You guys can always seem to find what someone is looking for so I have a mission. We had a small accident tonight involving our wine rack and several of the glasses fell and broke. One of the glasses that broke was an etched Mickey wine glass we bought on our honeymoon in 2008. We bought 2 but the other one broke a while ago. I have been searching like crazy to replace one and now both are gone and my wife is sad to lose the last of one of our few souveneirs from our honeymoon at Disney world. I don't have a picture and I cant find them on Ebay. All I can find are the current style with the band of heads around the top. These had heads spread all over the glass. If any of you have any ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jason
How heartbreaking!

They don't have any available now, but you can sign up to be notified by email when they get some in at replacements.com
http://www.replacements.com/webquote/UNKMIM.htm#8534428
Hope you can find them soon.

You could call Disney shopping and ask them but chances are they do not make them anymore. Your next best option is searching eBay. good luck

We have a set of the glasses (I think) you are describing. They were purchased by my DH as a birthday surpise for our trip Sept 2010. The glasses were part of a basket that included Fairytale Curvee he ordered to be waiting in our room. You might try calling 407-WDW-GIFT to see if they have anymore of the glasses available. I hope you find them. :goodvibes

Is this the wine glass?

wineglass.jpg

If so they were discontinued in 2008 I ordered most of the different glasses from Walt Disney World merchandising at that time as I wanted the whole set for my bar and some of the glass styles had already been discontinued but I did find some on ebay and through the disney outlet stores in Florida soon after. Anyway good luck I hope you find them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter