I need help/advise from ebay sellers

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
Cleaning out my attic today for yard sale items, I found a box of 130 45 records from the 70's. They aren't in thier sleeves, but mostly in good shape. Would I do pretty good with these at ebay or should I just stick them in the yardsale? I've never sold anything on ebay before. What should I do?

It would probably depend on there condition. I'd guess you'd get more than a garage sale but really hard to tell.

Do some searches on ebay for the records you have and look at completed auctions. That should give you an idea of prices. Look at the descriptions for details on the condition.

Thanks for replying janette. I looked a little bit on ebay, but I'm just not real familiar with it. Will try looking a little closer....probably just sell them in the yardsale....unless someone tells me I've got a gold mine, which I doubt.:rolleyes:

Selling records on ebay is not easy. They usually need to be in mint condition and of a very popular group ie.. Rolling Stones,Doors,etc.. ALso shipping is a issue. I would say you would do better at the garage sale and sale as a lot. Good Luck!:) This is my first post,I hope I did it Right.

This is my field (I have my own used record website:D ).

Check with your library if they have any of the pricing books for old records. A good one is by Jerry Osborne. Most of the records are probably not worth listing on ebay but you may have 1 or 2 rare ones which are worth more than the others.

Thanks Starwood! I'll definately check out the library! My dad already talked me into saving them for a few more years, but I'd like to see that book anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter