I need Disney Therapy. Are you coming or not?.... Nov/Dec 11 pre trip report

Glad that your classes have started off well...keeping busy will only make the time go by faster!

I know it'll be great. Disney in no time. Can't wait. Although gonna miss so much college.

Life has gotten VERY busy for you! Have fun while you are running everywhere! :goodvibes Love the calendars Brooke made for you. She was going to make Lisa one; however, I think life got busy for her. She does a FABULOUS job on them! :thumbsup2

Life has gotten VERY busy for you! Have fun while you are running everywhere! :goodvibes Love the calendars Brooke made for you. She was going to make Lisa one; however, I think life got busy for her. She does a FABULOUS job on them! :thumbsup2

I know it's a little crazy because for summer all I've really been doing is working and sleeping and then suddenly I'm working, dancing, doing radio stuff, college and still counting down to disney lol!

That calendars are fab I love them.

Tuesday Momma drove me to college and we stopped in a garage on the way where I saw these funny tins of mints I wanted to share a pic of:
298979_10150335286132662_535572661_8187007_1626734075_n.jpg

Also today we were in college for an assignment but we only had to be there at our own studio time and not hang around so myself and the girl I was partnered with had an hour between our first studio time and second studio time so we went to one of the college coffee shop areas and they were showing a movie on the big screen and Disney freak here got highly excited because it was Toy Story 3! :goodvibes

Sounds like things are super busy! Were you the one who watches Disney channel or was it another classmate?!

Congrats on the volunteer position with radio. My husband was a DJ in college. He really enjoyed it. (That was back in the days of records...oh I'm showing our age...) It will be a great experience for you!

Sounds like things are super busy! Were you the one who watches Disney channel or was it another classmate?!

Congrats on the volunteer position with radio. My husband was a DJ in college. He really enjoyed it. (That was back in the days of records...oh I'm showing our age...) It will be a great experience for you!

No the one that watches Disney channel was on the British version of the x factor last week.

In college I was talking bout my hols as I as a little worried about how much I'll miss... mainly of one lecture as it's practical work but when I was talking to other girls in class we obviously got on to where are you going blah so then when I said disney one of the other girls were like OMG I love the coaster with the Yeti and then we started talking bout all the disney rides and I was like :yay: not the only disney freak!

Yeah I like the production end of things rather than the talking end but I'm ok with talking if I have it all written in front of me :goodvibes But it is cool. I'm working the desk on a show and happy with the experience then learning more about the desk in college so it's cool to have that extra practice.

And yup running on a serious lack of sleep right now but sure I have 9 hours to sleep on a plane soon :rotfl:

Monday is the best day of the week because I don't have to do anything work or college wise and can sleep! :goodvibes

I did however make this after work on Sunday:
scan.jpg

I'm going to bring it to Epcot and try get a CM in each country on World Showcase to write Merry Christmas and Happy new year on the back in their native language! Well that's the plan.

Another busy week ahead with college and the likes and I'm very stressed and anxiety building again because of how busy I am and I'm afraid I don't have time for everything and more so I'm worrying about the fact I STILL haven't heard about the grant yet! I counted though and 6 more working weekends til Disney! :banana:

45 days!

I love the World Showcase Mickey Heads...where did you get them? I may need to be borrowing them for my passport/autograph book.

What are the dates of your trip and where are you staying? I am trying to update my PTR to include all those that pop in times/dates/places....

I love the World Showcase Mickey Heads...where did you get them? I may need to be borrowing them for my passport/autograph book.

What are the dates of your trip and where are you staying? I am trying to update my PTR to include all those that pop in times/dates/places....

I did google image search for them and they came up I'm not sure if they're all from same site or not. I was just playing really to see how it worked out but thought it was cute then so said I'd get CM's to sign the back if I can.

I'm going to be there before you. Going the 24th of November til 8th Dec and staying off property until the 6th and then move to POP :) It's my first time in Walt Disney World hotel cannot wait!

42 days!

I've just been watching a video on you tube of the speeches and that from the 40th Anniversary day and I cried like a baby the whole way through.. I'm so going to bawl this year when I see that castle!

40 days!! :)

I'm not excited at all I only bought two disney Xmas music cd's in a shop the other day and have been listening to disney xmas music and park music for last while :)

Oh and I forgot to tell ya all I think it was last week we made final payment on the trip oh and I got my college grant that I was worried about before! :goodvibes

I must go sleep now as I have to go make money for Mickey tomorrow

I did google image search for them and they came up I'm not sure if they're all from same site or not. I was just playing really to see how it worked out but thought it was cute then so said I'd get CM's to sign the back if I can.

I'm going to be there before you. Going the 24th of November til 8th Dec and staying off property until the 6th and then move to POP :) It's my first time in Walt Disney World hotel cannot wait!

I am really excited about staying at the POP, even if we are only staying one night! I just got lucky with renting a DVC points for the BWV. I loved this area when I last visited WDW...and it was my dream to stay here! My renting points was cheaper than 2 rooms at the POP for our stay and only a couple hundred more than 1 room at POR...so I think I am getting a great deal!

I am really excited about staying at the POP, even if we are only staying one night! I just got lucky with renting a DVC points for the BWV. I loved this area when I last visited WDW...and it was my dream to stay here! My renting points was cheaper than 2 rooms at the POP for our stay and only a couple hundred more than 1 room at POR...so I think I am getting a great deal!

That's great. Love when things like that happen. :goodvibes

Joining in! You are way ahead for me to try and catch up but will be reading from here. I did skim some of the previous pages and love the pictures from the Disney store.

Great idea to get CMs to sign the Mickey heads in their native languages :thumbsup2

Joining in! You are way ahead for me to try and catch up but will be reading from here. I did skim some of the previous pages and love the pictures from the Disney store.

Great idea to get CMs to sign the Mickey heads in their native languages :thumbsup2

Welcome! :flower3:

Most of it is random disney excitement and questions lol!

Welcome! :flower3:

Most of it is random disney excitement and questions lol!

Today I had a mini disney day. Morning class was cancelled and I didn't get email until I got to college that evening class was cancelled as well so then I went to meet an old friend and we went to Disney store to see if they had halloween stuff. They don't but they have Xmas stuff and they changed the window to Lion King theme.. I have pics I will post later on in the week.

Also as I had many hours to kill we went to see Lion King in 3D. I don't really like 3D movies as they never really work for me unless it's like Philharmagic in Disney or Muppets but it was still good seeing Lion King on big screen again and some of the 3D effects did work.

36 days to Mickey's House! :goodvibes

I for got to mention yesterday as well that the friend I was with said that he wanted to go to Florida next year. He said it kind of in passing in the conversation and at that point I squelled and went :yay: EEEEE I want to go back in 2013 when new Fantasyland opens why don't we go together then because I would prob be going solo and he would prob be going solo so he likes this idea. Today I suggested around the end of October 27th is til around 10th of November because that way we get Halloween and Xmas in :) He also likes this idea.. Dunno if it will actually happen but Wheeee to the thought of it!

And then the bad news :(
For those of you that joined me at the very start of this ptr you'll have seen the post about my wonderful Westlife band.
207003_10150151711832662_535572661_6660189_6615461_n.jpg

I have followed them for the past 14 years and gone to concerts more than once a year and have tonnes of their merchandise, cds, dvds etc. They make me probably as happy as Disney does. Today they announced they're splitting up after the next tour. :sad2::sad2::sad2: I am absolutely devastated! :sad1::sad1::sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter