I need Assistance to Find Good Wedding Website Builder

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Messy Joseph, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Messy Joseph

Messy Joseph Earning My Ears

does anyone know of a good website builder for people getting married? So far i've found rsvpwed.com which looks good but there could be others floating around. Does anyone on this fourm have experience with this? thanks!!

2. majix

majix Mouseketeer

I'm using Wedding Wire...it's pretty good.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. huskies90

huskies90 DIS Veteran

I have posted this before. I just used godaddy.com to host our website. They have free website builder software that is real easy to use and you can customize your site however you want. But the main reason I did this was so I could choose my own domain name. If you use something like wedding wire, you have to use their domain name with a /xxx to get to your site. I paid $1/month for 12 months which included a free domain name.

5. mzzgera

mzzgera Earning my crowns..

I used SquareSpace because I wanted a template that matched my wedding colors (not too many templates on WeddingWire or TheKnot that are navy blue and silver).

6. lirija

lirija Real Live Pirate Grrrl!

appycouple.com

7. elphie101

elphie101 Left my heart in Tomorrowland

We used mywedding.com, because I didn't want to pay for a site - no complaints!

8. Jenniferr

Jenniferr Earning My Ears

The custom wedding websites is a great thing and very modern(which more and more weddings seem to be taking a turn for!)

We had a custom wedding website created from the guys at http://weddingshowoffs.com and are so happy with it. Best of luck!

9. DLFan123

DLFan123 living the dream-literally!

We used theknot.com. It was very easy to use, and I am pleased with what I was able to create. I have seen some wedding wire websites that look good, too. Neither is anything fancy, but you've got enough to get fancy about planning a wedding! :)

10. nadynn

nadynn Earning My Ears

I suggest that you take a look at these Top website builders for wedding . For my wedding website, I use The Knot website builder. I like its modern looking templates that are responsive (meaning it works well on computers as well as on mobile phones) .

11. Ruby Williams

Ruby Williams Earning My Ears

I can recommend to check wordpress photo gallery themes on https://www.templatemonster.com/category/photo-gallery-wordpress-themes/. I used one of them for my wedding website. The design is awesome! These themes are easy-to-use and are perfectly viewed on any modern electronic gadget. Also they provide you with striking functionality. I was really pleased with the result. I hope it helps! Good luck!

12. DeFlorioEverAfter

DeFlorioEverAfter Earning My Ears

I'm using WithJoy.com - I believe they're relatively new so there's no fee to use them & you're grandfathered in if they do start charging in the future.

Pros -
    • You can create an app for your wedding where guests can easily share pictures and like/comment on them.
    • Really clean, interactive layout.
    • Option to password protect RSVP button (and possibly entire site, I think?).
    • Fairly customizable color options.
    • Free.

Cons -
    • Domain name begins with "withjoy.com/[xyzwedding]".
    • Limited to their page options (no blog option).
    • Only option for adding customized RSVP fields are form fill so they're harder to sort depending on the way it was typed.