I need an opinion on my flip hat offer

Kit-Kat-Bar

Different ♥
I've been looking for a Flip hat for about 3 days, so far no luck. When I got a flip I traded 3 gold edition furniture, truthly I forget what they were, and then traded it for a bird hat. So I decided I'd try that again and also add more furniture. But anyways, my offer for flip hat is: Operator's Scoreboard Green, PhilharMagic Green Chair, Explorer's Suitcase Couch, Heart Chair Magenta, High School Piano, Lightcycle Couch Yellow, Monsters Inc. Teleporters GOLD EDITION, Penny Press GOLD EDITION. Is this a good fair offer for flip hat, or should I add more? If you would want to trade please tell me

I've been looking for a Flip hat for about 3 days, so far no luck. When I got a flip I traded 3 gold edition furniture, truthly I forget what they were, and then traded it for a bird hat. So I decided I'd try that again and also add more furniture. But anyways, my offer for flip hat is: Retro Purple Turnstile, Explorer's Suitcase Couch, Heart Chair Magenta, High School Piano, Lightcycle Couch Yellow, Monsters Inc. Teleporters GOLD EDITION, Penny Press GOLD EDITION. Is this a good fair offer for flip hat, or should I add more? If you would want to trade please tell me
You need more rare clothes in there................................... Im sorry but u need more.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................but.................its almost good!!.............................................:coffee:

You need more rare clothes in there................................... Im sorry but u need more.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................but.................its almost good!!.............................................:coffee:

:confused3 Why would I need more rare clothing, some people don't want rare clothing, and i dont have any to trade except my top hat, other than that I'm not willing to trade any of my rare clothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!