I need Alaska Cruise insider information :)

Weather: We went to Alaska last month (on another cruise line) and the weather was great, so I'm going to say it is sometimes unpredictable. We were expecting rain and wind in every port, but only had it one port. We had 60s in the other ports. A little warm for May.

Part of the probelm with the expansion is that they can not dredge during the rainy months. So they can only work on parts of the canal a little at a time and blasting has to be done inbetween ships. I saw this on the history some time ago. I think that is part of the dealy. The hundred year ani is also in August of 2015

August 2014 is the anniversary; the eastern locks had 1913 on the buildings. They aren't going to make it. Our speaker on the recent EBPC cruise doesn't think they'll make 2015 either and will most likely be 2016.

Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!