I miss Stacey

javaonline

Play Freebird!
We stayed at ASMO for 6 nights...and despite everything else on TV, inevitably the TV would wind up on the 7 must sees at WDW, starring Stacey.

I miss her on my TV everyday...

Is there a way I can get my cable provider to offer the all Stacey 7 Must Sees on my TV at home?

:)

Ahh Stacey. You want to hate her but for some reason you just cant.

And honestly, there's really not a whole lot of variety offered on the resort cable channels. I ended up watching Stacey quite a bit in the 4 nights I was at the Coronado last month.

We LOVE Stacy!:love: My daughters and I miss her so much when we return. I've added the you-tube video to my "faves" list - we pull it up whenever we need a fix!

We just call her "The Perky Girl"!

Then of course there's the Hispanic Perky Girl, on the Spanish Disney resort channel!

They get a new Perky Girl every few years. Wonder what happens to the old ones? Kinda creepy to wonder... down in the Utilidor, behind a locked steel door, lurking in the shadows are the Perky Girls of yore...

I was so happy to have conquered the "Triple Mountain Whammy" on this trip. Last time I was only a 1 mountain guy (Splash).

So that is what her name is.

I found myself watching her not so much for the info but because she has sort of a Jewish-American Princess look about her that I'm a sucker for. :)

... They get a new Perky Girl every few years. Wonder what happens to the old ones? Kinda creepy to wonder... down in the Utilidor, behind a locked steel door, lurking in the shadows are the Perky Girls of yore...
That's funny because reading this thread reminded my wife and I of Krista, who was the perky girl several years ago and the best one, in our opinion.

Right after we checked into our room a couple of weeks ago, we turned on the tv immediately to see if Stacey was still on. We were all happy she was still there! THEN we went to the MK.

I saw her on tv doing a commercial for something else about 6 months ago. I can't remember what it was though....

I have to admit I am now officially over Stacey......6 trips in one year makes you think time for a change.

Sorry Stacey:sad2:

My boyfriend went to WDW earlier this year with his best friend. He said they spent their whole vacation trying to figure out whether she was "Hot" or "Not".

They finally decided she was a "Not". :happytv:

I personally didn't think she looked too bad :confused3

After 8 days of Stacy on my last two trips I am kinda tired of her. Maybe there will be a new perky girl on my trip next year.

Anyone rememer "yellow shirt guy"?

He never said his name like Stacey, but I really liked him.

I like Stacy. She's easy on the eyes. But you know what I really miss? The "Zip a dee do da Tip of the Day"! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter