I might need to build an arc!!

aroyer

<font color=green>I am shy, but once you get know
We are inundated with rain!! Not far from here got 19 inches of rain overnight, most of it within 3 hours! We are already saturated and it is currently raining now. Our lakes are as much as 12 feet above full. :scared1: I don't think we are supposed to flood in my exact location, but I may need a boat to get to work tomorrow. :scared: We needed the rain we have been in a drought for 2 years so I am grateful for not having to water the yard!

Same thing is happening here. We've had rain every day for the past week or so, and there's no end in sight. :sad2: It makes for some beautiful skies, but lots of the lower-lying areas have damage. We need the rain, too, but now our yard looks like a small jungle. :scared1:

aroyer, funny you should post this. i was thinkin' about you yesterday when i saw the weather. you should start to worry when the animals are lining up in 2's in your backyard!!!!!!
just kiddin'! hope all is good!

Send it this way! We need it! Although we're getting the effects of a tropical wave (and another is behind it), I guess we're supposed to get an inch from this. Lake Okeechobee is still WAY below normal. We can only wash cars/water lawns one day a week (Saturday or Sunday depending on your house number, between 4 AM and 8 AM)

aroyer, funny you should post this. i was thinkin' about you yesterday when i saw the weather. you should start to worry when the animals are lining up in 2's in your backyard!!!!!!
just kiddin'! hope all is good!

Thanks for thinking of me! Yep, I have been checking the backyard to make sure we don't have any extra animals congregating with the dogs. Nothing yet. We are expected to have rain through next week. Faerie, I will try my best to get some to you! Any other takers??

Thanks for thinking of me! Yep, I have been checking the backyard to make sure we don't have any extra animals congregating with the dogs. Nothing yet. We are expected to have rain through next week. Faerie, I will try my best to get some to you! Any other takers??

just call her Evan Almighty!!!

Hey, can yo send some rain this way, we didn't get very much last night.

just call her Evan Almighty!!!

Hey, can yo send some rain this way, we didn't get very much last night.

:lmao: Evan Almighty- yep that's me! I will do my best to get the rain to you. The poor babysitter would probably like me to get rid of the rain as well. They have been inside for over a week now!

Send it this way! We need it! Although we're getting the effects of a tropical wave (and another is behind it), I guess we're supposed to get an inch from this. Lake Okeechobee is still WAY below normal. We can only wash cars/water lawns one day a week (Saturday or Sunday depending on your house number, between 4 AM and 8 AM)

So are you getting up at 4am to wash your car??? :lmao:

I hear the bugs start first!!! They are hard to spot, so look low to the ground!!!! :rotfl2: I really hope all is well and you don't run into too much trouble. It is a good excuse to buy a boat now! Tell your hubby, that it may be our only transportation soon!!! Then later you would have it for all that fun in the water!!!!

Wow Buffy I guess it didn't make it as far North as you. In NJ (at least where I am) we had about 2 hours of heavy, heavy rain thunder and lighting. All dry this morning though. I was shocked I didn't have a toddler and dog right on top of me.:rotfl:

Wow Buffy I guess it didn't make it as far North as you. In NJ (at least where I am) we had about 2 hours of heavy, heavy rain thunder and lighting. All dry this morning though. I was shocked I didn't have a toddler and dog right on top of me.:rotfl:

It tends to fade around NYC, We live on the eastern side of the state so it has a ways to go to get here. We had lightning and a few rumbles of thunder but not much in the way of rain. It is much cooler out there this morning, which I'm happy about.
I think we will get more today though, it's really cloudy.

You know, I have been really shocked that my kids haven't been in my lap as well. DD said she really likes the rain- :scared1: . Normally she is terrified of our house flooding or of the thunder, guess we've had so much rain she is used to it!

Maria, I will let you know how the boat idea goes... :rotfl2:

So are you getting up at 4am to wash your car??? :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: i don't know why, but that just struck me as way too funny!!!!!!!

It tends to fade around NYC, We live on the eastern side of the state so it has a ways to go to get here. We had lightning and a few rumbles of thunder but not much in the way of rain. It is much cooler out there this morning, which I'm happy about.
I think we will get more today though, it's really cloudy.

we are due for terrible rains this afternoon around 3:00 they say. so it's on its way to RI.

batten down the hatches...it is thundering real bad right now.......we are in for a good one!!!!!

thundering is over and it is just stinkin' hot! it got real dark for a minute and now its back to haze. i thought for sure it would downpour.....:confused3

I actually see a break in the clouds at the moment!! :cool1: But I just read a news headline that said "No End in Sight to the Rain!" :sad1:

well the thunder came back and now its pouring! maybe it will cool it down some.

aroyer almighty.....check those animals.....:rolleyes1
i'm tellin' ya.......2 X 2.........:lmao:

Perhaps I should learn to spell ARK correctly!!! :faint: I think the water is getting to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!