I made it nearly 70 days . . .

pearljim

DIS Veteran
The old counter has hit 70 days and it reminded me of "Cheeseburger is Paradise" - or rather "WDW is Paradise" - come on Oct magic!!!!!
:cool1: :hourglass :cool1: :cool1: :hourglass :cool1:

losing weight without speed, eating sunflower seeds....drinking lots of carrot juice and soaking up rays! :cool1:

Isn't it a wonderful feeling? I have close to 70 days left on my PREGNANCY counter, so I am getting pretty stoked myself! :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

Pearljim,

I feel your pain! Only 70 days left for us to wait before we can live the magic. It has felt like a lifetime since our last trip! Our kids start school this coming Friday, so maybe the time will go by a little quicker. Come on OCT!!!! :cool1: ::MickeyMo :cool1: :banana:

We are at 70 days also! My oldest is starting school this year, so hopefully the excitement of that will keep me from wishing we were at Disney. On the downside, this means I only have 70 more days to come up with Ap money! Oh, well, if not I will just finish up the old hoppers that we have!

94 days till WDW Food & Festival and BWV but only 89 days till cruise on the Wonder but who's counting!!!!!!

Living in the Midwest, I always find myself listening to Floridays over and over when I begin to think about our Disney vacation. I have been wearing out Buffett CDs lately dreaming of our first DVC-BCV vacation in 2006. We are in the process of ROFR for our 1st contract and can't wait to get some good news.

Pale invaders and tan crusaders
Are worshipping the sun
On the corner of walk and don't walk
Somewhere on U.S. 1

I'm back to livin' Floridays
Blue skies and ultra violet rays
Lookin' for better days!!!!!

Fins UP! ^ Fiiiiiins to the LEFT! < Fiiiiins to the RIGHT! >
Looks like there's a feeding frenzy on the shores of the Beach Club tonight!

pirate: pirate: pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter