I"m at Disney now and I LOVE my new stroller!

labdogs42

DIS Veteran
I got a Baby Jogger City Mini before this trip and I am totally in LOVE with it!!!:cool1: I got it based on recommendations of fellow DIS-ers, so thank you!!! This thing totally rocks for my tall 3.5 year old! It is roomy and comfortable for him and a breeze to steer and fold up for me. I have had two bags hanging on the handlebars and it doesn't even get tippy! My son has napped in the stroller three days in a row now, so it must be comfy. The sunshade rocks and I just love the look of this stroller. I am so glad that someone told me about this stroller. It is fantastic! Anyway, I'll stop gushing now, but I wanted to share my review with my fellow DIS-ers!

AWESOME news!! We have a BJCM for our baby and can't wait to use it in just a few weeks.

It totally rocks. Oh yeah, get one of these too. That's the only thing the stroller lacks, but for ten bucks, this thing does the job perfectly!

Thanks - wish we had waited when we purchased the parent console from baby jogger as it is priced a bit more. We have it and do appreciate it, however, it only holds one beverage - go figure.

Do you find your drinks spill while in the buggy buddy? We have found we need to have lids on beverages (learned this at our zoo where no lids/no straw rule)?

Do you find your drinks spill while in the buggy buddy? We have found we need to have lids on beverages (learned this at our zoo where no lids/no straw rule)?

Hmmm...so far we have only had bottles of water in the drink holders on the buggy buddy. It would probably be fine with lidded drinks, but I think drinks with no lids could be a problem.

do you think that buggy orgnaizer will work for all types of strollers?

I know it works on my Peg Aria, Chicco c0.5 (similar handles to a Mac), and the Baby Jogger City Mini, so I'd think it would work on any stroller that lacks cupholders. It attaches with velcro, so it is pretty versatile/

Will the buggy organizer fold up when the stroller folds up? We have the Inglesina Zippy and we have been trying to find one that will squish enough for the stroller to still close.

ok, those strollers look really really great, but can anyone recommend a less expensive stroller?

we have a fold up type of stroller, but it seems bulky.

thanks!

s for a less expensive stroller that does the job, I'd check the unofficial stroller thread and see what might be over there.

I got a Baby Jogger City Mini before this trip and I am totally in LOVE with it!!!:cool1: I got it based on recommendations of fellow DIS-ers, so thank you!!! This thing totally rocks for my tall 3.5 year old! It is roomy and comfortable for him and a breeze to steer and fold up for me. I have had two bags hanging on the handlebars and it doesn't even get tippy! My son has napped in the stroller three days in a row now, so it must be comfy. The sunshade rocks and I just love the look of this stroller. I am so glad that someone told me about this stroller. It is fantastic! Anyway, I'll stop gushing now, but I wanted to share my review with my fellow DIS-ers!

That is so good to hear! We leave for our trip Oct. 15 and after lots of research, we ordered that exact stroller to take with us. I can't wait to get it and use it. And I am so glad you are enjoying it -- lots like we made a good choice.

It totally rocks. Oh yeah, get one of these too. That's the only thing the stroller lacks, but for ten bucks, this thing does the job perfectly!

I am still deciding on what components I need -- did you order the rain cover? If not, what are you using. Also we'll be flying and I've considered getting the travel bag but it seems pretty expensive at $50. Any experience or suggestions with this? Thanks for your input!

I didn't get a rain cover or a travel bag. I had a raincover from my Graco Quattro Tour that fit fine. I haven't had to use it this week, but I put it on at home and it covered it well. I always gate check my stroller, so I didn't invest in a bag. I'd probably only get a bag if ai was checking my stroller as luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter