I love scrapbooking as much as the next person...

Mom2Em

<font color=red>Member of the SHY DIS'ers<br><font
but we are having a scrapbook expo in our town and they are charging $2 to get in and shop... :confused3 Am I being difficult, here? I am not paying to shop!! I'll sit here on my butt and do it online... :lmao:

If it's Memories expo or one of the other biggies, It's your loss, imo, but it will be crowded enough that you won't be missed. I think it's $6 or $12 to shop at CK Convention, and that's crowded too.

Some of the bargains offered are well worth the entry fee-- and no shipping charges. I got some great paper packs that I have seen for $30 online for $20 at the show. :wizard: Lots of new porducts and things I rarely see. I got my albums imprinted while I waited.

I think the Scrapbook Expo charges more than that. I've gone to that and done the make and takes and gotten some great deals on things and seen what's new and exciting.

Jeanne

wow, I'd pay 2$ in a HEARTBEAT! the convention here in dc charges like 9$ now to get in (and believe me, it's NOT worth it at all). I'd pay the 2$! maggie

When is this expo & who's putting it on??? IMO $2 is nothing!! Especially if there's free make & takes . . . . .

TIA!
Brenda

I would pay it as well, some of those deals you can get there are awesome!! :)

When is it?? I'd make the trip down for it.

There are usually great deals and if the make and takes are free....

than $2 is great!!! :thumbsup2

Mom2Em said:
but we are having a scrapbook expo in our town and they are charging $2 to get in and shop... :confused3 Am I being difficult, here? I am not paying to shop!! I'll sit here on my butt and do it online... :lmao:

They are having a scrapbooking expo here in spetember which i am definitely going to & will cost $10 to get in

This is just a little rinky dink expo for local stores in the area... you can shop for $2 or shop and crop for $30... I went last year (it was free) and each store has 2 to 3 little craft booth type areas...

If it was one of the big ones with make and takes and new products, then I would be all for it!! :thumbsup2

whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa :sad:

I wish I COULD spend $2 to go to a SB convention here! They don't have them in Canada, well not this part of Canada anyway.

Scrapbooking is SO popular in the U.S.A., I wish we would hurry and catch up! The stuff you guys see on SB store shelves now, we won't see for about 6 months to over a year! :charac2:

Just going to my little corner to cry now.... :sad2:

No scrappin' expos in Canada?? That's lousy, Timon! Maybe you could combine a trip to WDW and the Orlando Expo... :sunny:

Mom2Em said:
This is just a little rinky dink expo for local stores in the area... you can shop for $2 or shop and crop for $30... I went last year (it was free) and each store has 2 to 3 little craft booth type areas...

If it was one of the big ones with make and takes and new products, then I would be all for it!! :thumbsup2

ah well that does put a different spin on things. I probably wouldn't want to pay for that either. is it a garage sale type thing at all? I have gone to several of those and paid 5$ but the sales were great. (they also had individuals selling stuff which was also great!). but if it's just your lss getting together in one place and not doing anything "special" I'd probably pass as well. maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!