I love credit cards so much! v5.0 - 2022 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EBCI needs to be purchased for each direction (leaving home and coming home), but not for each leg within each direction. You'll only check in once as well.

If they were booked together and you have 1 confirmation number…you only need to check in once and both boarding passes will be generated and EBCI only has to be purchased once.
If you wanted to buy the upgraded boarding A1-15..that would have to be purchased for each leg
Thanks. Can you tell I usually only book nonstop flights?

went to a hotel(s) during thanksgiving been waiting for the nights to post they haven't yet it will take me to 59, then one more day this year. Am i the only one who checks my account every few hours? asking for a friend.
I don't check my accounts often enough sometimes. I almost missed a Kohl's offer on my AU card. It's from my DD's account but she doesn't even log in. So the offer is all mine and I made my Kohl's run this morning with 3 offers.

Got Amazon for me and a few other cards which completed some random gifts I will be giving.

Has anyone used the offer and had it credit yet?

I don't check my accounts often enough sometimes. I almost missed a Kohl's offer on my AU card. It's from my DD's account but she doesn't even log in. So the offer is all mine and I made my Kohl's run this morning with 3 offers.

Got Amazon for me and a few other cards which completed some random gifts I will be giving.

i always do this during milestones like 30 nights 50 nights 60 nights etc (for Hyatt). I never get khols offers on AMEX always stuff I don't typically buy.

i always do this during milestones like 30 nights 50 nights 60 nights etc (for Hyatt). I never get khols offers on AMEX always stuff I don't typically buy.

They were on my Chase UR cards and, strangely, on my AU Disney Chase Visa. I also have 2 Disney cards but nothing on those.

@Alexle2007 - what is/where was the Chewy offer for 20x?? I was trying to order from Chewy this morning and still have to get it done.

In other news - got an upgrade offer from Amex for my Bonvoy card. I had product changed the Brilliant 2 days from fee due - had it since 2018. Still got the 85K fnc.

Now the offer is for the Bonvoy Bevy,100K points, spend 4K in 6 months.

Since I have 2 personal Amex plus 1 business, I don't think I qualify for a new app, so this looks like the best I can do. So, I'd basically be doing $250 AF, 4k spend for 100K points. After a year it would get product changed back.

DD thinks the new Brilliant is worth the $650, because of the 85K. I'm not so sure it's worth it to me.

I need help with an Amex dispute, which I've never had to deal with before. Short story:

I ordered $1,000 of Disney gift cards from BJ's online. Two weeks go by, BJ's says they shipped them but UPS says they never received them, so I call BJ's to see what's up. They initiate a return. I tell them no, I can't return something I never received in the first place. So they initiate an order cancelation, or so they claim. A few days go by and the order still isn't canceled. I call them back and they just act super confused at everything I try to explain to them. So I give up and open a dispute with Amex, which they resolve and close in my favor in less than one day.

Thinking the initial transaction is over with, I order a new set of $1,000 gift cards from BJ's because I still want them. This batch ships immediately. But lo and behold, the initial order became "unstuck" in the pipeline is and now also on the way to be delivered to me. So now I have $2,000 coming to me. I only want $1,000, and $1,000 has already been refunded to me by Amex (which I expect BJ's will contest).

What should be my next course of action?
i just hold onto the first $1k and see if they just simply drain the money out. usually after a dispute, they tend to not do anything to it.
im sure u can also probably drain the cards quickly and get an extra $1k.

Applied for CSR today- auto denied with no credit pull

No credit freeze, not a dup app, not ineligible to apply.

Any thoughts? I have never had this happen before.

In other news - got an upgrade offer from Amex for my Bonvoy card. I had product changed the Brilliant 2 days from fee due - had it since 2018. Still got the 85K fnc.

Since I have 2 personal Amex plus 1 business, I don't think I qualify for a new app, so this looks like the best I can do. So, I'd basically be doing $250 AF, 4k spend for 100K points. After a year it would get product changed back.

DD thinks the new Brilliant is worth the $650, because of the 85K. I'm not so sure it's worth it to me.

Why do you think you don't qualify for a new Bevy SUB?

I got the same offer to upgrade my plain Bonvoy whatever. But not worth it to me for $250 AF and no free night.

I used last Monday and have the credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter