I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instant approval on the SW Priority today. I was going to hold off until 12/6 or 12/7 to put more time from my last app. Plus I wanted to see what the new Ink Premier SUB was going to be before I go to 5/24 until May. But got antsy wondering if they were going to pull the offer early.

Got a 1/27 due date, which I think means a 1/2 closing date.

Went to google to find out what the delta biz cards were at but didn't think to include biz in my search. Pulled an offer for 90k miles and 10k mqms for 3k spend and couldn't pass it up.

Didn't get the pop up but did get the we need more time and they'll send me a decision within 14 days. I have 4 cc but since I thought the limit was bumped to 5 again I gave it a shot. Also left my credit frozen since they normally just do a soft pull. They may not want to give me more credit so we'll see. I'm willing to drop my Hilton biz esp since I don't anticipate the cell phone credit continuing next year.

Guess we'll see what happens.

I want to add my hubs’ OG Freedom to my PayPal to take advantage of the 5% back when purchasing 10% off Target GCs today. Would PayPal accept a card that’s not in my name to my account?
Yes I’ve added my DHs cards to my PayPal account

You guys are making me want to sign up for paypal just to get the gift card.

Son has Paypal. he could add my freedom.........15% off. may be worth it.

The Honda dealer used to have free donuts but now it’s only vending machine snacks. I settled on cheez its and sunmaid oatmeal raisin cookies. The latter was a poor choice.
I just finished a bag of cheese puffs from Costco. Must be a snacking day.

I also just finished installing an igloo dog house for the outside cat. He went in it immediately. Complete with old cushion from outdoor furniture and tarp draped and weighted over the top. I would bring him inside but he's not much interested.

Petsmart sent me a 15% off coupon and Amex gave $10 off $75. Still cost me $89.10.

Back from Disney without a MSR and spent a ton! Had a great time seeing family.

Just got a large bill that I can pay with cc. Due date is 12/14/2021. Was thinking about having P2 apply for a CIC supported by me. Does Chase give auto approvals on the weekends? Or should we wait for Monday?

Since it will be a sole proprietor business, if approved, will the CIC show up in P2's personal Chase log in? Or will he need to set up a biz log in later, after getting the card.

And most importantly, P2 (DH) and I are currently working remotely in FL for the next few months. Lucky us! We currently have our mail forwarded but it takes ages to get (and I think some mail won't get forwarded and will get returned to sender, like CC). Will Chase mail new cards to a different address then our home address? Can P2 maybe use the FL as his "business" address and have any approved cards mailed here? We have always gotten all cards (personal and biz) mailed to our home address.

Back from Disney without a MSR and spent a ton! Had a great time seeing family.

Just got a large bill that I can pay with cc. Due date is 12/14/2021. Was thinking about having P2 apply for a CIC supported by me. Does Chase give auto approvals on the weekends? Or should we wait for Monday?

Since it will be a sole proprietor business, if approved, will the CIC show up in P2's personal Chase log in? Or will he need to set up a biz log in later, after getting the card.

And most importantly, P2 (DH) and I are currently working remotely in FL for the next few months. Lucky us! We currently have our mail forwarded but it takes ages to get (and I think some mail won't get forwarded and will get returned to sender, like CC). Will Chase mail new cards to a different address then our home address? Can P2 maybe use the FL as his "business" address and have any approved cards mailed here? We have always gotten all cards (personal and biz) mailed to our home address.

For auto approvals, I don't think it matters if it's a weekday or not. Some people get it and some don't. I used to never get auto approved, but now I do. 🤷‍♀️ My sense is that the first Chase business card is less likely to be auto approved.

It won't show up in his personal login. He'll have to set up a biz login or have personal and biz merged.

I don't know about the temporary address. If you want something fast, you might want to consider an Amex premium card since they usually auto approve and send it next day delivery. Chase sends UPS 2 day after you ask to expedite (but the issue is possibly waiting for the approval).

So I was dog sitting this weekend, wed through sat, for daughters friend while they took a little trip to New York. I'd do this all the time if all dogs were such great guests as this little guy!

Anyway, they are back and brought me a New York style thin crust pizza. People rave about this but usually not me. Not when I got it fresh in NY nor when I got look alike at the beach or elsewhere. Always just okay.

So when this huge carton came through the door, my first thought was 'who is going to eat all this?'.

Well, the answer is that I will certainly eat my share as this one is good!!! Tender crust, but still slightly crisp after being heated in the oven for a few minutes. Just the right amount of sauce and cheese. I've already texted for name and location of the shop. The box is not marked with a shop name, so it's probably generic, but having eaten my share of pizza on the street in NY, I know when it's good.

edit: Uncle Paul's at 70 Vanderbilt Ave in Manhattan on the east side.

Last edited:
It's just this kind of day. Felt like something sweet so door dashed some Baskin Robbins. I'm having Gold Medal Ribbon. DD is having Cookie Dough.
I had to go return some stuff to the mall. They have a Lolli and Pops candy store. When I go, I get the bulk bag, and put in like 2 of each of my few favorite items, to have some super yummy candy while I shop :-) I also picked up Nothing Bundt Cakes for after dinner.

I know you can use UR"s for Apple Products, which I don't want to do. Using my Venture X, but I am assuming there is no portals or anything that work with Apple correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts