I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when in December do you think I should do Disney? That trip will be all the kids, hopefully. I was planning on the week of the 15th, but by DS9 and DD3 state that they want their bdays at home. :oops: Their bdays are the 19th and 21st.
I want full blown Christmas mode going on, so after Thanksgiving please. I like to celebrate one holiday at a time. :D

And did the support just drop?

View attachment 426976
It says Business Unlimited (CIU) in your picture, the support for that card is 15k ($150).
CIU didn't even occur to me because all I have (business-wise) is the CIP.

ETA: It shows and says Ink, tho

ETA: That was from inside my account. This link from outside still says 20,000 URs: Chase Refer a Friend
Some people were able to generate a support link for the CIU having a CIP. Seems they are really pushing the CIU if they advertise it on the CIP.

Dh was the one that got the pop up when trying to apply for the Hilton Biz after I referred him. He just got an email saying it's not too late for him to get his limited time offer for the Hilton Biz. I'm so confused...

ETA: I think I was given every reaction possible on this post lol

Last edited:
So when in December do you think I should do Disney? That trip will be all the kids, hopefully. I was planning on the week of the 15th, but by DS9 and DD3 state that they want their bdays at home. :oops: Their bdays are the 19th and 21st.
I want full blown Christmas mode going on, so after Thanksgiving please. I like to celebrate one holiday at a time. :D
I have done different variations of the first three weeks in December over the past few years and they have all been enjoyable. Some days can be really cold, but I bring my jacket, gloves, and hat. Pop Warner is 12/6 - 12/13 this year. I don't find it that disruptive if you are not staying at the same resort with the groups.

How long of a trip do you want? If you were thinking 12/15 would leaving 12/18 be enough time? I would start eyeing flights to see what looks the most reasonable and then try to piece resort availability between that and DS9's birthday.

Is this still a thing? Do you go to the refer a friend website, click on CIU, and then enter your CIP info? I am torn on CIP3. If I can generate a CIU referral from a CIP it may convince me to take a little breather from my CIPpy cup.
That's my understanding. When the option came out, some people with the CIU put in their CIU info and got an error but putting in their CIP info generated the CIU link. It worked from my CIC as intended so I haven't tried it.
If it's being advertised on the CIP it may work or it's another Chase glitch.

I have done different variations of the first three weeks in December over the past few years and they have all been enjoyable. Some days can be really cold, but I bring my jacket, gloves, and hat. Pop Warner is 12/6 - 12/13 this year. I don't find it that disruptive if you are not staying at the same resort with the groups.

How long of a trip do you want? If you were thinking 12/15 would leaving 12/18 be enough time? I would start eyeing flights to see what looks the most reasonable and then try to piece resort availability between that and DS9's birthday.

I was hoping for 5-7 nights, just depending what kind of deal I could find. I just looked at AP rates and there is hardly anything available those 3 weeks. I didn't check regular rates. Good idea to start with flights. I will look at those and submit a magical rate request too.

That's my understanding. When the option came out, some people with the CIU put in their CIU info and got an error but putting in their CIP info generated the CIU link. It worked from my CIC as intended so I haven't tried it.
Very interesting! I am going to have to try this out.

I was hoping for 5-7 nights, just depending what kind of deal I could find. I just looked at AP rates and there is hardly anything available those 3 weeks. I didn't check regular rates. Good idea to start with flights. I will look at those and submit a magical rate request too.
Good luck! I am sure something will be available between the magical rate and AP rate. I have also been staking YC/BC because someone on that resort thread mentioned a conference the first week of December. Once that block ends I am sure rooms will be released for the AP discount!

Maybe Chase caught on. I logged into my biz account and clicked on the image @Hoosier John shared since I also saw it under my CIP#1. Entered the CIP info and got this:

Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 7.55.17 PM.png

The CIU is an Ink card as well. It’s the Chase Ink Unlimited.

ETA: There is also a Chase Ink Cash (CIC)

It says Business Unlimited (CIU) in your picture, the support for that card is 15k ($150).

Some people were able to generate a support link for the CIU having a CIP. Seems they are really pushing the CIU if they advertise it on the CIP.

Haha, I went back and logged in again the poked around until that banner came up again, and STILL didn't catch that. Thanks for setting me straight!

Is this still a thing? Do you go to the refer a friend website, click on CIU, and then enter your CIP info? I am torn on CIP3. If I can generate a CIU referral from a CIP it may convince me to take a little breather from my CIPpy cup.

I was just thinking that. One way is from inside your account, there's an advertising banner. The second time I had to select a personal card (still in the business login), to get that banner to come up. I don't know if that's recommended over the support link?

If you are interested in going the 28th-December 6th ish I have block room rates lol

Review time:

Contemporary room/club level:
I absolutely loved being on the 12th floor of the contemporary. We had a lake view room which was perfect for watching the water pageant. The lounge was really small, but I got some snacks and we went to watch the fireworks at night. We sat next to this older couple that had the staff turn off the lights (they were saying that’s what they did at the poly club level lol) the four of us were sitting in chairs back by the doors and this guy stands behind us and all of a sudden he just walks and stands right in front of me. Another guest said he was blocking our view so he eventually moved, but it was so bizarre. Do people have any self awareness? do not recommend watching the fireworks from the lounge though. It was too small to accommodate even the small number of guests up there that want to watch the fireworks.

The staff was also meh. I went to the lounge a few times by myself and I watched about three cast members go up to every single table, but mine and ask if they needed anything. Never got offered an alcoholic beverage at check in. The check in guy was also brief didn’t explain anything to us about when food would be out anything about the resort etc.

The beds were very comfortable and it was a big room. The bathroom is weird. The sinks were at my knees and the water pressure was awful.

Now for the worst thing. I didn’t notice anything until my SO says “if I tell you something will you promise not to complain.” Uhhh no he says ok and stops talking so I eventually said fine. He found 6 bugs by the sinks in the bathroom. We took pictures and he agreed I can send an email. He is tired of me making a scene, but come on that’s gross. What saved this hotel is the location. I loved walking to my room and seeing space mountain and the castle.

The Halloween Party

I need to stop going to these. It was busy all night. Normally we are able to hit all the major attractions. This time we missed pirates, the mine train,space and splash. There just wasn’t enough time and all the waits were crazy. The lines to buy the popcorn buckets were insane too. I like that for the haunted mansion set it was actually a drink, popcorn,and donuts. We only did the teacup overlay attraction and that was cute. The monsters overlay was just a never ending monster show. We stopped in to get candy. They gave out handfuls of candy which was nice last year we would just get two or three pieces at each stop. The new additions to the parade were cute. SO liked the fireworks show and I thought the projections were cute, but it felt like a stage show story and not a fireworks show.

Star Wars Galaxy’s edge

We arrived at like 8:30-8:45am. We explored the land and did some shopping. I built a bb unit and I’m obsessed. We also got a ton of pins. I wanted sabacc, but they were sold out. We went on the falcon at like 9:35 it said it was a 40 min wait but we were done by 10:05. We were gunners. This was super fun ride but nothing ground breaking. We walked around a bit and I saw @amalone1013 I was super awkward and brief because SO was starving and I never introduced him. (Sorry @amalone1013 it was nice seeing you though!) We got food at docking bay 7 and somehow managed to spend $52. I got the fried tip yip which was good, but nothing special I’d rather get the chicken at 50s and the vegetables were mixed in my mashed potatoes, eww lol) SO got the ribs and he really liked it. He also got the two desserts and only liked the chocolate one. We tried a few of the non alcoholic drinks and I liked them, but way to much sugar for me to drink all of these. We shopped some more and then got popcorn. At first I hated it, but it grew on me and I will definitely get it again. No blue milk because SO has a weird reaction to coconut (not coconut oil though so the popcorn is safe) and I didn’t want the whole thing by myself. At about 11:30 it got super crowded. They must of let another group in so we left.

Review time:

Contemporary room/club level:
I absolutely loved being on the 12th floor of the contemporary. We had a lake view room which was perfect for watching the water pageant. The lounge was really small, but I got some snacks and we went to watch the fireworks at night. We sat next to this older couple that had the staff turn off the lights (they were saying that’s what they did at the poly club level lol) the four of us were sitting in chairs back by the doors and this guy stands behind us and all of a sudden he just walks and stands right in front of me. Another guest said he was blocking our view so he eventually moved, but it was so bizarre. Do people have any self awareness? do not recommend watching the fireworks from the lounge though. It was too small to accommodate even the small number of guests up there that want to watch the fireworks.

The staff was also meh. I went to the lounge a few times by myself and I watched about three cast members go up to every single table, but mine and ask if they needed anything. Never got offered an alcoholic beverage at check in. The check in guy was also brief didn’t explain anything to us about when food would be out anything about the resort etc.

The beds were very comfortable and it was a big room. The bathroom is weird. The sinks were at my knees and the water pressure was awful.

Now for the worst thing. I didn’t notice anything until my SO says “if I tell you something will you promise not to complain.” Uhhh no he says ok and stops talking so I eventually said fine. He found 6 bugs by the sinks in the bathroom. We took pictures and he agreed I can send an email. He is tired of me making a scene, but come on that’s gross. What saved this hotel is the location. I loved walking to my room and seeing space mountain and the castle.

The Halloween Party

I need to stop going to these. It was busy all night. Normally we are able to hit all the major attractions. This time we missed pirates, the mine train,space and splash. There just wasn’t enough time and all the waits were crazy. The lines to buy the popcorn buckets were insane too. I like that for the haunted mansion set it was actually a drink, popcorn,and donuts. We only did the teacup overlay attraction and that was cute. The monsters overlay was just a never ending monster show. We stopped in to get candy. They gave out handfuls of candy which was nice last year we would just get two or three pieces at each stop. The new additions to the parade were cute. SO liked the fireworks show and I thought the projections were cute, but it felt like a stage show story and not a fireworks show.

Star Wars Galaxy’s edge

We arrived at like 8:30-8:45am. We explored the land and did some shopping. I built a bb unit and I’m obsessed. We also got a ton of pins. I wanted sabacc, but they were sold out. We went on the falcon at like 9:35 it said it was a 40 min wait but we were done by 10:05. We were gunners. This was super fun ride but nothing ground breaking. We walked around a bit and I saw @amalone1013 I was super awkward and brief because SO was starving and I never introduced him. (Sorry @amalone1013 it was nice seeing you though!) We got food at docking bay 7 and somehow managed to spend $52. I got the fried tip yip which was good, but nothing special I’d rather get the chicken at 50s and the vegetables were mixed in my mashed potatoes, eww lol) SO got the ribs and he really liked it. He also got the two desserts and only liked the chocolate one. We tried a few of the non alcoholic drinks and I liked them, but way to much sugar for me to drink all of these. We shopped some more and then got popcorn. At first I hated it, but it grew on me and I will definitely get it again. No blue milk because SO has a weird reaction to coconut (not coconut oil though so the popcorn is safe) and I didn’t want the whole thing by myself. At about 11:30 it got super crowded. They must of let another group in so we left.
The vegetables in the mashed potatoes was exactly why I got the kids tip yip lol. It came with broccoli and mac and cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!