I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drinking1 Yours is mind boggling tbh. With all the menu updates going out for cooler food items “ahi poke” “avocado” “pupu platter” should be added to menus not taken away!

The lounge at the Paradise Pier Hotel has a poke bowl, but it's not the same as ahi poke and avocado with chips!

Why does it always seem the refs are in love with the Pats? and give them all the good calls? Maybe this is why??
brady.jpg
Train of thought moment... “ugh... Pats like win everything right? Footballgate?... no, Deflategate!... Hey :( new team should win! They’re playing the Saints? Wait. I know that name... They beat the Rams! Stupid Saints!! I was trying to sell my Rams tickets from that bank account bonus and the Saints beat them!... GO PATS! I don’t think I’ve ever watched an entire football game but I’m feeling slightly invested this year after I sold those bank bonus Rams tickets. The things I’ve learned about by chasing bank bonuses...”

Timeless (on Hulu). Only 2 seasons but NBC gave them 2 episodes to wrap the story up and it was one of the best finales I’ve ever seen. Answered all the q’s and turned it into a limited series basically. Family friendly.

I have to say, as a sci-fi fan, the way time travel “works” in Timeless made no sense whatsoever, even suspending disbelief for the wibbily wobbly timey wimey stuff. But the show was darned fun in a Back to the Future or Quantum Leap sort of way. Did the finale already air? I heard that a two hour finale was going to wrap up the story, but saw nothing more about it.

I have to say, as a sci-fi fan, the way time travel “works” in Timeless made no sense whatsoever, even suspending disbelief for the wibbily wobbly timey wimey stuff. But the show was darned fun in a Back to the Future or Quantum Leap sort of way. Did the finale already air? I heard that a two hour finale was going to wrap up the story, but saw nothing more about it.
Yep! It’s on Hulu as the end of Season 2. And ROFL on the “how time travel works” thing because my bro is exactly the same way! (But he’s very serious about it & definitely not a Timeless fan as a result. I however am happy as a clam to go with the writers’ flow without question.)

Yep! It’s on Hulu as the end of Season 2. And ROFL on the “how time travel works” thing because my bro is exactly the same way! (But he’s very serious about it & definitely not a Timeless fan as a result. I however am happy as a clam to go with the writers’ flow without question.)

Time to redeem my Hulu Amex Offer.

I am also obsessed with soft pretzels! I've used them as light meals multiple times in the parks. I wish DAH would offer them!! Tortuga Tavern was also my favorite free MVMCP snack spot... FREE SNOWMAN PRETZELS!
I would love if dah included pretzels! They cost about the same as some of the ice cream don’t they? They probably aren’t easy to bulk cook though like popcorn
It was that cold last Christmas and I was freezing. Had 4 layers on and still freezing, but we are not from the Midwest. I believe 39 at Disney is way colder than 39 here. Regardless of the weather, we always have a great time!
Well apparently our low on Thursday is -19 and that’s without windchill. The forecast says windy that day so it’ll probably be like -30. I’m supposed to sub Friday but I hope to god they have a late start

Nooooooo...that’s my home and I love my creepy clown :-). He makes me smile.
I love Mac and cheese. I would have a huge problem in Asia too. Another simple eater here.
I hate taxes because I hate when I owe :-).
I would kill for 40 degrees. We have been subzero, barely climbing above it, and next weekend we might not hit zero again during the day. Dh said this morning if we both ever lose our jobs at the same time we are selllng and moving south. Figuring life out when we get there.
Dh’s work paid for his masters and all he had to do was stay with them another two years after he finished it. Guess what happens this year....we might have started talking about moving somewhere warmer. Plus he would really like to be programming other things besides farm equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter