I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Congrats on the SW Biz approval!

My DH was approved overnight also! @LB002 , @Alice Sr. , any word yet?
I was forcing myself to be patient, but curiosity got me and I called.... APPROVED! Yay! My 1st Bus card, and hopefully step 1 towards a CP for 2020-2021 😁

Also, I sadly missed my cheap ATL-MCO flights that I booked with the Delta promo 😉, and all our tickets are still valid in MDE App. Hooray! (But that doesn't mean I won't keep checking until we use them, LOL).

The food! Although the dog isn’t super cute either lol. I do recognize him from the phteven meme which is freaking hilarious
lol that dog is hideous IMHO..... I still can't understand the hatred of actual tuna here....I guess that's why the shun corner is the only place for me... I make the best tuna salad,it has grated carrots and apples in it..... and tuna packed in evoo? oh boy that's one our favorite foods in this house..... tuna with pickles...tuna with just evoo,salt,pepper and fresh squeezed lemon... now I need to make tuna casserole for dinner tonight. :rotfl2: Ok I'll quit now. I see in my us mail ds's CIP is arriving today!!! so excited for him (and me)

Just a timely note, on the fun a couple pages back, we just saw the Mean Girls musical on Saturday LOL.

And on another unrelated to anything note...IT"S SNOWING HERE :headache:
where? are you in Colorado?

I was forcing myself to be patient, but curiosity got me and I called.... APPROVED! Yay! My 1st Bus card, and hopefully step 1 towards a CP for 2020-2021 😁

Also, I sadly missed my cheap ATL-MCO flights that I booked with the Delta promo 😉, and all our tickets are still valid in MDE App. Hooray! (But that doesn't mean I won't keep checking until we use them, LOL).

Congratulations on the first biz card!!
:dogdance: party: :dogdance:

If you’re looking for info on other cruise lines try cruise critic. They have a section for every cruise line.
The port of call section is extremely helpful for planning. There’s lots of experienced cruisers and travelers over there willing to answer questions about just about every port.

I second the ports section on CC. Kinda like the budget board is one of the friendlier boards on the DIS, so is the ports board on CC. I do a lot of research there. I spent quite a while in the Med threads, especially Rome, when we did our "budget" transatlantic cruise. I DIYd most of that trip from the CC boards.

Just put on your flame proof suit and be ready to ignore people on some of the other parts. When I was active there, some of those cruise line boards were scary. Like, when we booked our first NCL cruise I spent a bunch of time on the NCL board and told hubby after a bit "If I didn't know that the amount of people on CC is just a small percentage of the people on the boat, I would cancel the cruise. If everyone onboard is like this, I don't want to be on a boat with that!" But they aren't, and that first one was way fun and we've done several more since. And still went back to cruise critic because there are people with great info if you can filter out the curmudgeons. (I haven't posted there in quite some time, our cruise schedule isn't what it used to be so there's not much for me to contribute. Things could have changed but I'd rather be prepared for grouchy and be pleasantly surprised with anything else.)

Thank you, added!

DH didn't have it but he had the $25 back on $100 at Staples and $10 back on $50 at Spirit Halloween.
Glad you got it! Thanks, I will go back and check if I got Staples!!

Got that too--thanks!

Huh, out of all the various Happy businesses and restaurants, we only shop at Home Depot and Ulta and eat at Panera :laughing:
Glad you got it! I am also probably getting a "Happy Guy." IDK if I should just buy now, or wait for a potential Happy promo. It goes through December. Decisions!

Glad you got it! Thanks, I will go back and check if I got Staples!!

Glad you got it! I am also probably getting a "Happy Guy." IDK if I should just buy now, or wait for a potential Happy promo. It goes through December. Decisions!
I'm getting Happy Guy also for Disney GC at HD. I was going to do it right away, but maybe I'll hold out for a discount now that you mention it!

I know there are some mint.com users on here. I'm trying it again because my excel spreadsheets are just taking too long to keep up with. I have all of my information updated in mint.com again, but when I really look at it closely, it appears that it is doubling up most of my spending because it shows everything once as an expense when I charge it on my credit card and then when the cc payment comes out of my checking account, it shows it again.

Is there a simple way of dealing with this?

I recategorize the cc payment under Transfer -> Credit Card payment. There'll be a transaction for when the payment comes out of your checking (negative) and a transaction when the payment posts to your cc (positive). So net zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter