I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Albort how are you getting these Giftcards? I just missed the Panera one. I'm on and I reload the page and it says it is gone. If I don't reload it won't show the deal.

Chatted with yet another citi rep. Explained I was told the account was closed yesterday but doesn't appear to be closed. The rep confirmed the account was not closed. I asked to close it. Rep said they would. Still looks open now :faint: Going to check back tonight.

ETA: Closed now! Just took 15 mins or so to update online. FInally!!

Last edited:
Anyone run into issues where eBay seller fees aren't coding as 3X on CIP? Sorry if it's been discussed already - I tried to look but couldn't find anything.

eBay seller fees stopped coding 3x on the CIP a few months ago. eBay shipping via PayPal, if you have it set up that way, still earns 3x on the CIP.
Bummer - thanks. What card is everyone using now for seller fees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter