I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may actually upgrade and get a new pair so I can use the old ones with my work iPhone. I have the original from release day and may even go for the wireless charging case version. I really should be saving, but oh well!
I originally had the wireless charging ones in my cart, do you think it’s worth it?

@PolyRob is it just there or did you use a special link? Havent gotten mine to pick it up yet (linked the card a few days ago) but did get the $30/$60.
Yeah, it took me deleting and re-connecting to get mine and DH’s to show up. Now to spend the other $100.
Yes, I did the same for it to work, but today was the first time I saw it offered after trying for almost a week.

@Lain and @wanderlust7 brought the offers to my attention and suggested I add the card, delete, and repeat until it worked LOL There was also a DOC link...

https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...t-page-for-addl-details.3729982/post-60792655

I originally had the wireless charging ones in my cart, do you think it’s worth it?
I mean, the AirPods themselves are exactly the same. The wireless case costs $80 direct from Apple and its about $28 different with the sale and offer on Amazon. I don't think that is too bad and it may be nice to just leave them on a wireless charger. Definitely not something I "need." I am going back and forth lol

I mean, the AirPods themselves are exactly the same. The wireless case costs $80 direct from Apple and its about $28 different with the sale and offer on Amazon. I don't think that is too bad and it may be nice to just leave them on a wireless charger. Definitely not something I "need." I am going back and forth lol
Done! Wireless charging AirPods ordered.

all this headphone talks makes me want to use the $100 + 10% off via ebates on a headphone on dell.com.
Yeah, I am kicking myself for not getting the AmEx Biz Plat in June when I could have easily wiped out the $10k. Now to wait until Dec so I can time it right.

Mom told me last night she found a beef stew recipe foe the instant bought she wanted to try today. Tonight she starts telling me about the recipe, the stuff in she doesn't want to use or doesn't have. That she cooked the noodles and then put them in there since it said to put the potatoes in and used an extra cup of broth since she didn't use tomato paste. It's beeped and she's released it so I'm really curious to see how our beef, noodles and whole baby carrots turned out. I prefer a slightly more normal stew usinf the seasoning packet but at least it smells good. We've always worried when she'd get a cookboom out or find a recipe. She can do her normal repertoire just find it's just the new stuff.

Hmmm...DS has been asking for AirPods. Thinking the Amazon 20% off AmEx might be a good use for something that never goes on sale. Are they really that great?
Does he like normal Apple EarPods? Is that the correct term? Ha! I mean the ones that come with phones.
I can’t use them...they kill my ears, so I’d never get AirPods.
DH has AirPods though and likes them a lot.

So no luck finding availability in NOLA during that time frame? Costa Rica sounds like a wonderful alternative!
Everything still sold out on points for NOLA, so I’m looking around. My Hilton points haven’t posted yet, so once they do I’ll check a couple more times. Since SW hasn’t posted flights for March yet, I can keep changing my mind until we have to book flights. :rotfl2:

Just a reminder that Chase Shutdown risk is still a real thing. There’s a reason we harp on pacing and velocity...

EDIT: this may not be a shutdown due to application velocity BUT I'm not looking to dissect these any more. All I know is, that we all follow a conservative approach here and nobody here was ever shut down (and we're sticking to that plan!)

What an interesting read as the mystery unraveled in the Discussion thread. Turns out the biz checking was shutdown first, which led to the CC shutdown. The bank account shutdown was probably due to it being a CBD business. So many red herrings, lol.

DHs SW Performance Biz arrived today, just in time to start the back to school spending.
Plus, after checking all weekend, finally got the “You’re Approved” message on mom’s CIP! Trying to explain to her she now has a ‘business’ but it may actually be a business, since she is going to try to sell some of her doll collection.

What an interesting read as the mystery unraveled in the Discussion thread. Turns out the biz checking was shutdown first, which led to the CC shutdown. The bank account shutdown was probably due to it being a CBD business. So many red herrings, lol.
Yeah - this is 100% marijuana related. Still good to serve as a warning that shutdowns can happen lol. How he didn’t lead with that is beyond me...

Just a reminder that Chase Shutdown risk is still a real thing. There’s a reason we harp on pacing and velocity...

EDIT: this may not be a shutdown due to application velocity BUT I'm not looking to dissect these any more. All I know is, that we all follow a conservative approach here and nobody here was ever shut down (and we're sticking to that plan!)

Guys in the weed business. Chase said peace out. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter