I LOVE Comedians with Guitars......You didn't tell me that part...

Yes it does

I hate that he's having to go through all of this. Men say that we are stubborn but they are just as stubborn....for example, someone who just had hip replacement surgery hanging out in dirty stinky barns. :rotfl:

Actually, the tape recording ain't a bad idea. Do you know how many cases we have won with tape recordings? Tons!

I am so sick of surgeries and sick people at my house. I am going to go pick up my antibiotic soon and I hope it helps right away and Icanat least get myself back to normal,

Another wonderful trip report!:thumbsup2

Thanks!

Another surgery!? I think you should tie him down to the couch this time so he can't do any more harm to himself:laughing:

I hope you feel better soon. I'd like to hear that tape recorder too!

Another surgery!? I think you should tie him down to the couch this time so he can't do any more harm to himself:laughing:

I hope you feel better soon. I'd like to hear that tape recorder too!

Yeah, I am sick of surgeries right now. I am doing a bit better today. At least the eyeball/brain pressure is gone now. ;)

I wondered that as well. I also wondered two other things: 1) will it possibly make the price of cruising go down because everybody will be scared to cruise; or, 2) will it make the other cruise lines prices go up because nobody wants to book with Carnival.

I have been reading the Carnival links on another forum and they are all going crazy with reduced prices. They are having a big sale and also upgrading people who have already booked so people are thrilled.

So this may not affect Carnival as much as we think.

Wonderful TR as usual! Your pictures are very nice, I can't seem to take pictures when on vacation. I just hate lugging a camera around! LOL

I'm now caught up with this report, now on to the next one. Being gone for 5 weeks with no Dis access in pure torture.

Wonderful TR as usual! Your pictures are very nice, I can't seem to take pictures when on vacation. I just hate lugging a camera around! LOL

I'm now caught up with this report, now on to the next one. Being gone for 5 weeks with no Dis access in pure torture.

I think I would sacrifice dising to be gone for 5 weeks though! :thumbsup2

I got a new lens that is very heavy compared to my other ones that I plan to use in Williamsburg. That will really put a test on me on how many I take. My sister has warned me I am not allowed to take any of her, so I told her to stay out of my way then. :rotfl:

I didn't know you were going to Williamsburg. We just love it there. Be prepared for lots of walking, the Main Street is a mile long. So walk down one side, back up the other side is two miles. Add to that the back street is now four miles, plus the side streets, that's a long hike!

I didn't know you were going to Williamsburg. We just love it there. Be prepared for lots of walking, the Main Street is a mile long. So walk down one side, back up the other side is two miles. Add to that the back street is now four miles, plus the side streets, that's a long hike!

Doris, I think you had too much Florida sun!! Remember about 5 or 6 weeks ago when you were driving down to Florida and I messaged you on facebook and asked you about it? :lmao: Thats OK, I can't remember things from yesterday!

Oh yeah, I do remember that! I came home & couldn't remember where I kept things! Talk about feeling so stupid, I'm finally getting back to normal.

I need a return trip to Williamsburg soon. I don't know if I told you this, but a tour of William & Mary college is fascinating.

Oh yeah, I do remember that! I came home & couldn't remember where I kept things! Talk about feeling so stupid, I'm finally getting back to normal.

I need a return trip to Williamsburg soon. I don't know if I told you this, but a tour of William & Mary college is fascinating.

:rotfl: thats ok. I have issues like that every day. :rotfl2:
I think you did, either that or Mary Ellen did.
I really am so unprepared for this trip. I have done hardly any research. My sister is kind of being a bit of a pain about the planning, so I just decided to go with the flow this time around.

Thank you for directing me to this thread! Again, you are a great trip reporter! :thumbsup2 I look forward to going over this thread again and reading all the posts from others so I can see your answers! I can't wait to get on the Magic! The one thing I don't remember seeing was something similar to the putt putt golf on the Dream trip report. Do you remember if there were any fun things other than ping pong or shuffleboard...something geared toward a 4 year old?
I'm gonna start stalking you through the threads because I love your pictures!! Thanks again. Tarina

Thank you for directing me to this thread! Again, you are a great trip reporter! :thumbsup2 I look forward to going over this thread again and reading all the posts from others so I can see your answers! I can't wait to get on the Magic! The one thing I don't remember seeing was something similar to the putt putt golf on the Dream trip report. Do you remember if there were any fun things other than ping pong or shuffleboard...something geared toward a 4 year old?
I'm gonna start stalking you through the threads because I love your pictures!! Thanks again. Tarina

Thanks for reading along. We had such a nice time.
No there isn't really anything like that for younger kids on the Magic. The Mickey slide would be for younger kids and they are re-doing that one. The kids club will mostly be redone as well and that looks great as well.
Just swimming can be such great fun for little ones too. Claire always loves to swim and some days I think she would rather swim than hit the parks at Disney. I have learned I have to make time for swimming for her, even if it's just 15-30 minutes here and there and she is a happy camper. I hope to get her on a 7 day in the future so she can enjoy those sea days and do a bit more swimming too.

Someone asked me to bump up my cruise TR's...so I am bumping...and so you all know why you see them popping up. ;)

I just binge-read this TR in 48 hours. It has helped get me ready to sail on the Fantasy in 9 days! We have been on the Wonder so I'm looking forward to comparing the different sized ships. I also read your Alaskan TR recently because we are headed to AK next year on Celebrity. Thanks for the detailed reports!

I just binge-read this TR in 48 hours. It has helped get me ready to sail on the Fantasy in 9 days! We have been on the Wonder so I'm looking forward to comparing the different sized ships. I also read your Alaskan TR recently because we are headed to AK next year on Celebrity. Thanks for the detailed reports!

Thanks for reading! Have a fabulous cruise.
I do have 2 on the Dream which is the sister ship of the Fantasy if you want to read those. They were bumped recently so they shouldn't be toooo far down

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter