I know, its been covered before the 3-1-1 TSA

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
Thing for lotions and gels etc. ;) HOW many containers are allowed in a Zip lock bag? I have about 10! Is that too much? :confused3 Only ONE bag is allowed? I am trying NOT to check my luggage TO Orlando, as the luggage retrieval is about 40 min too long for me! :rolleyes: So, should I send my Zip lock bag ahead, thru UPS? :confused3

Only one bag per passenger. The containers must fit in a "single layer" in the regulation size (Quart) bag as well. if I couldn't fit everything in the bag, I would pack the expensive items and buy the cheaper items at your destination.

I'm amazed you can fit ten items in a one quart zip-loc bag. You do realize that its one bag per person, don't you? So if there are three people in your party, each person can have a bag. And no, you can't have one person carry all three bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter