I know google is my friend, but I'm asking here anyway

SetzKitten

<font color=red>I was Harley Chick in another life
In your experience, how long does an air filled balloon last (looking like it's fresh)? I have to blow up 250 9" balloons to fill an office (to be seen by the recipient on Wednesday morning but we need to get them in her office by tomorrow afternoon after she's gone home for the day). I don't want a bunch of half deflated balloons on Wednesday morning if I start today. Is it doable? Thanks! :upsidedow

Standard latex balloons? They usually start to deflate overnight, I think if you blow them up today (Monday) by Wednesday you will have shriveled deflated balloons. They do sell stuff that you can put in the balloons to make them last longer, in the store they say 2-3 days but online it says 1-4 weeks :confused3 It is called hi-float

http://www.hi-float.com/

Length of balloon life will depend a lot on temps too

Here is a chart of flying times for balloons

http://www.hi-float.com/floatlife.html

Air filled balloons do not need hi-float that is for helium filled balloons......air filled balloons easily last a week or more.......better quality balloons last longer.....keep them out of the sun and heat and they will be fine to do a day or more ahead. Worked for years in balloon stores decorated for many weddings....no way could we have done all the balloons for a wedding the day of. Blow them up to their maximum size......can put them in jumbo garbage bags and keep out of heat and sun and they will be great. If you have a pump for blowing up an air mattress that makes the job go a lot faster.

Air filled balloons do not need hi-float that is for helium filled balloons......air filled balloons easily last a week or more.......better quality balloons last longer.....keep them out of the sun and heat and they will be fine to do a day or more ahead. Worked for years in balloon stores decorated for many weddings....no way could we have done all the balloons for a wedding the day of. Blow them up to their maximum size......can put them in jumbo garbage bags and keep out of heat and sun and they will be great. If you have a pump for blowing up an air mattress that makes the job go a lot faster.

Ooops, sorry, I should have read that a little closer. When I assumed helium filled

Weve done that for a co-worker. filled over 300 balloons w/ air and "stuffed' them into her office and shut the door. Honestly, I'm sure we violated a fire code of some sort. She opened her door and balloons just poured out onto her( like in slow motion, lol!) She had to "dig" her way into the office to get to her desk. It was awesome. We filled it thursday night for her to find friday morning and most of the balloons were inflated late Wed and all day Thurs & just put in trash bags and hidden. Since your not worrying about them floating, they'll last a lot longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter