I just want to share.....

perfectmatch300

DIS Veteran
the joys of rewarding! :bounce: :D :bounce:

I've been kind of down with my Stepmom's funeral having been held on Tues, and I'm not working right now, so I have too much time to think. So last night I pulled out my $30.00 Gift card to Bed, Bath & Beyond that I received from doing the Suzuki test drive and went shopping!! It was fun to be able to do that without feeling guilty about spending $$$! :D :D
I bought 2 large photo collage frames to use to display the pictures from our upcoming WDW trips! It was so much fun to walk around the store and just pick out something I wanted! Of course, I would have loved to have a few more of those little Gift Cards....... :jester:
My enthusiasm for rewarding has also been restored. It has been lagging a bit lately since I've recently cashed out of almost all the programs I do, and with all the problems and slowdowns it's been hard to get going again. :)

I love reward programs, I got the most from Mypoints.com and I received over $400
in gift certificates that I used for Xmas gifts last Christmas and with remaining
points I got another 125.00 in resteraunt certificates for when I go to WDW
(RFC, Red Lobster, Olive Garden)

Hulabird
carib01a.gif

I just cashed out for $50 from Milesource. I got a GC for Land's End which is my favorite online store. With the $25 from my sister for my birthday, I have $75 to play with. I can't decide between clothing for myself or a rug for our living room.

I know what you mean, Nancy.

Here's my latest small victory. I had $60 in Old Navy gift cards that I earned with milesouce. I took my twin boys to the store and they had a promotion that all the clearance merchandise was an addtional 30% off. Plus I had a coupon that I got in the mail that gave me an extra $10 off a $50 purchase. I gave the boys a budget of about $45 each and they went to town. They each picked out six shirts to wear to school. With the discount, the gift cards, and the coupon, I got 12 shirts for $1.96!!!!!

That makes me happy, happy, happy:bounce:

Gotta love rewards!

WOW, Debbie!! I'm impressed with your shopping!! I'll bet the boys were pretty happy with all the clothes they got! :D :bounce: :D :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter