I just think I am going to go Custom

Coloradogrl

Mouseketeer
I think I am just going to do a custom wedding. I really want to do a dinner reception after the wedding and it is looking like I will not be able to unless I go custom. I tried calling a few different resturants and they told me that they could book a priorty seating but not a private room for me because it was on the same day as my wedding which makes it a custom wedding. I called Fultons Crab house in Downtown disney and they can do it for me but it will be a 2000 mim for food and beverage, so I am wondering if it will be just as much as having a custom wedding.
Has anyone gotten married in Epcot?

OK IT OFFICAL I AM GOING CUSTOM!!!!!

I just talked to a guy named Bill(or Will :earseek: I am soooo bad w/ names) and we chated for about an hour. I really dont think we will have a problem meeting the 10,000 mim and 25 nights because we are going to be spending almost 2wks there ourselves so it shouldnt be any problem! I am really excited and he was sooo helpful. It didnt feel like he was telling me what I wanted to hear or trying to sell me anything. He was just throwing ideas out there and listening to the ones I had. He recommended we get married in the morning/afternoon and have a cocktail reception and/or lunch reception and do a Illunamations dessert party that night! This would mean I would be able to wear the tea length gown I fell in love with that evening! Well now I just need to set a date in Janurary 2007 and start planning the things I can, and in 4 months get my date on the calenders for our wedding! ::MickeyMo

I was able to book an intimate dinner reception (O'hanas) for a party of 20 through the group reservations number.

I had no problem and was told that since we would be coming right after the wedding (Sunset Pointe...same location as restaurant), they had no problem sitting everyone together.

However, if you are able to go custom, I would not hesistate to go that route!

Congratulations and good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!