I just saw Spiderman...

nsyncraider17

DIS Veteran
My friends and I went to see the new Spiderman movie after school today...that is a good movie! Except I didn't really like the way it ended, but that's because it didn't really. They have it completely set up for a sequel.

Has anyone else seen it yet? What did you think?

I saw it today too.. i agree it ended pretty badly! I cant wait for the sequel. I loved the special effects in the movie. All in all it was a great movie!!!

it sucked!! THe scences when he was talking to the green mask were so stupid! it was too childish at some points.

I JUST got back and I thought it was OK. Some parts were so dumb they actually made me cringe, but then other parts (The Special Effects, when he first realizes he has the powers, etc.) kinda compensated. It was a good movie, but not great. I wouldn't pay to see it again but I would recommend people go see it at least once.

Didn't anyone have a problem with the organic web-shooters? If you remember, in the comic, Peter Parker invents a device he can wear on his wrists to make webbing? Doesn't the fact that his body can produce webbing that squirts out of his body make you wonder "If he is like a spider, why doesn't he shoot the stuff from his butt, or grow compound eyes, multiple legs and eat insects and birds?" Why such a drastic change?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter