I just realized that I am not well.

Figaro30

Proud to be an American
We are planning a trip for November this year and I'm really pretty much done with the itinerary, etc. Well now i have the planning bug again. Just started planning a 2002 trip AND a 2003 trip! I am totally insane! We haven't even gone on our November trip yet and I am already planning when I'm going back! Is this normal?????

Perfectly normal; especially for DVC members.

I commented to the DW the other day that we had better think about what we were going to be doing for next year, because we're way late in the planning cycle - of course we're almost out of points for next year as well, having borrowed so many for our upcoming trip in Dec/Jan - so maybe that had something to do with the delay.

I know the feeling. We're taking DD to tour colleges in Fl during our April school vacation but we said ABSOLUTELY no parks. Well, today DH said .....How about a couple of days at VB. The thrill is back! And I thought I'd have to wait for our summer trip.

Planning family vacations, discussing options, almost certainly re-living events that you want to repeat.....these are all great, healthy, and family-oriented activities.

The only thing that comes close to "going home" is planning on "going home"!! ;)

DVCitis is a common bug around here too!:D

I usually get it bad just after returning from a trip! I also spend hours making years worth of plans when the weather gets bad around here in the winter!

You sound well to me. We start our plans as soon as we get home from WDW. We have to wait for the 11 month window and have everything planned by then. We only go 1 time a year now, but I can't wait until we retire so we can go more. If you have a "bug", then we must all have one.

You are perfectly normal! We always have a trip planned and confirmed before leaving on the next trip.
We leave in 2 weeks for our DCL cruise on 10-13. We are going to OKW for 10 days in January and we have a cruise booked (on another line) for April. (Disney doesn't offer a Panama Canal itinerary.)
I need to know when we are going back home.

"IS THIS NORMAL"???

I couldn't pass up posting this message when I saw those words in the above posts, but since it's not really DVC related, please see "community board"!:)

246 days and counting!!:D

We leave next weekend with two of our grandchildren. 2002 in Oct. we are going back with two more grandchildren; 2003 in Dec we will be going down with son, dil, and two grand children; in 2004 we decided we will be overdue for another disney cruise, just the two of us this time. Plan ahead? nah!

you may not be asking the most objective of people this question. Either we are all perfectly normal or completely nuts. Don't know which one! Oh well, if were nuts at least it's over something that's really wonderful.

Hi
2002 is planned. Started yesterday on 2003 at WDW. Of course this far out with the 7 month window you have to have plan A, plan B and plan C.

Plan C is 6 nights at BCV. I wish they had a point chart out but I assume it will be really close to VWL points.

Now,,, When is Eagle Pines Opening? And when are we going to squeaze in another VB trip?:D

We have a trip planned in Jan 2002 at VWL and BWV, May 2002 at BWV (have ressies for both), and December 2002, I'm pretty sure we'll stay at BWV again. We then plan to return for Halloween in 2003 at VWL and I'm not sure where else and in September 2004, hopefully at OKW. Beyond that gets a bit foggy...but some trips to HH may be added if we end up moving to SC soon....as well as a short trip here or there down to WDW.

So, if you're not well I must be......hmmmm.....long gone!

hhmmmmm....sounds like the same symptoms I have!:D

Karen

Just returned Sept 13 for a 5 day trip that turned 7 day...any how I've already planned my March 2002 trip, getting ready to start the planning and saving for the Oct 2002 trip then because the Dec 2003 is going to be for two weeks I'm not supposed to go from Oct to Dec. I told my DH I'd at least try not to ;) plan anything in between.... Though after Dec 2003 I think we are planning on fall of 2004 ( haven't quite decided on a month yet figure I have a few more months...:D :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter