i just got thru!!!!

cavecricket

Disney Bride -to- Wife / DIsney Mom to be! July 4t
wow i called the mcdonalds line for ressies and i got AKL standard ( upgrading to pool when ap comes out) for my entire trip 9/24-10/8 !!!! i spoke to leanne she was great, we just talked about all things disney world the entire 25 minutes it took to book !!!! good luck to the rest of you and remember a little patience goes a long way!!!! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Okay, I'll bite, what's the McDonalds number and what discount are you talking about? Very interested!

I'll bite too, those are around the dates we are looking to go.

Please explain the "mcdonalds" line

i was given 800-421-3732 on this board to call for ressies. the cm asked me how i got the friends of mcdonalds line, i told her i got it from a friend. i dont thinks there is a discount given for using this line ( or at least she didnt say anything) im just glad i got thru and i am happy with a rack rate for now after reading what people have been thru trying to book !!!

Oh, though that there was a new code I was unaware of :). Those are our favorite dates too, MNSSHP is just starting, DH's birthday is 10/6, think we'll probably go back for the party this year too. It was a blast in '04!

Oh yeah, the regular ressie line is 800-828-0228. Pretty bad when you have it memorized and not DH's cell phone # :blush:

This is the toll-free Disney Reservation number? I hope so! I've been using the 407 Orlando number and have to be on with them a minimum of 30 minutes every time.

rcraw45425 said:
Oh, though that there was a new code I was unaware of :). Oh yeah, the regular ressie line is 800-828-0228. Pretty bad when you have it memorized and not DH's cell phone # :blush:

I'm waiting on hold for them right now! I hope I don't have to wait 30 minutes! I just want to add a day on to my ressie!

I don't get it? What is the big deal about this number? What makes this line any different or better than calling the 800 CRO number? :confused3 If there is a secret, please share. :earboy2:

jeepgirl30 Thanks hopefully, my call will be answered in the next ten minutes then :) Oh well at least they have good music. I just got picked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!