I just got home from Barb's house too!!!

Nancy

Wasting away in Pegulaville
Got home from Barb's house about an hour ago. What a great time the picnic was! It was so nice meeting everyone! I took pictures, but it will probably be a few days before I can get them posted.

KarenNY

<font color=darkorchid>Chat Host<br><font color=gr
Nancy, it was really great to meet you. See you in Dec:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Mskanga

<font color=navy>Can speak and read 4 languages fl
If I was excited before about DISCON...now I am ECSTATIC!! I can't wait...I think I'm going to have a heartattack if December doesn't get here soon!!
It was great to meet both of you!!!

Towncrier

DIS Veteran
Nancy - It was great getting to meet you and your DDs at Barb's this weekend. Sarah and I had a terrific time. I hope that things work out so that you can make it to DIScon with Barb.

Karen & Olga - I was nice seeing you at Barb's too.

BTW - We got home at 10PM after a short trip to Dorney Park. We had loads of fun with Nancy and the two Barrys.

Barb

A DIS Original!
"Nancy and the two Barrys"-it sounds like a "Do-Wop" group. ;) :) Glad you all had a great time! Thanks for all the help!! :) :)

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
You guys sound like you all have a great time. Welcome back home Nancy and everyone. Just four more months...whoo...dee...whooooo!

Ray :D

Towncrier

DIS Veteran
Barb - Good one. I suppose that if they were a musical group, it would be "Nancy and the Barry-Tones"

Latest posts

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!