I just got an AMAZING deal on an electric scooter!!

LovePug

DIS Veteran
I just posted this on the budget board also....

I just ordered and electric scooter for $550 and FREE shipping :moped: :banana: ! It'll pay for itself in 3 trips to WDW for us :dancer: . It regularly sells for just under $1500. It's a special email offer, but it allows the email to be forwarded to others. If anyone needs or is interested and would like me to forward the email, let me know.

My goodness! I can see you are happy (that was the first time I saw the dancing guy smilie).

:moped: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :moped:

Congratulations!

SueM in MN said:
My goodness! I can see you are happy (that was the first time I saw the dancing guy smilie).

:moped: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :moped:

Congratulations!

:rotfl2: I just noticed him and I love it! Thanks for the congrats :teeth: .

I just want to let everyone know that I work 16 hour shifts on Sat. and Sun. so I don't get a chance to get online until very late Sunday night and Monday afternoon. I've been getting a lot of PMs regarding this deal so if you don't hear back from me right away, it's because of my work hours, but I promise to get the info out to you ASAP. I'll be checking tonight until about 10PM though.

I just finished forwarding the email for those of you who PMd me. If I missed anyone, let me know!

I went to the site and looked at the scooter. I was worried that for the low price it might not be an ECV but a two-wheel power scooter.

The company appears to be a full service medical mobility company and the item is a real ECV which would be legal in the parks.

The only worrisome fact I noticed is the maximum weight is 225 pounds.

This is not an endoresement of the product, but it does look like an excellant deal.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter