I just got a GREAT price for the WL 6/28-7/6!!!!

Fantasia Girl

Fort Wilderness is my second home :)
Using the new code on the disneyworld.com site I got the rate of 143.25 w/ tax!!!!!

I am sooooo excited!!!! We were paying 131.00 a nite for CBR with AP rates(which is a good price too) But we have always wanted to stay at the WL!!!:D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :bounce:

Congrats!!!!

DH and I spent our 3rd aniversary at WL last October - it was fabulous! I am sure you will have a wonderful trip - the WL is truly a special place! Make sure you find some of those little out-of-the-way nooks with great views of the lobby. I wrote all my postcards while enjoying a fantastic view!

Krissy

hmmm, that's the same price we got for the WL in a couple weeks. It will be our first stay there as well. Maybe if I start packing it will get here sooner!

I love packing, it does make the trip feel like it's sooner! It's the UNpacking thats a real bummer!

This is our first time going to WDW and staying at WL. When we were looking at resorts, I was leaning towards CBR and DH was leaning towards WL. A coworker told me how spread out CBR is and that settled it. I can't wait to go....only 231 more days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter