I just got a FREE hotel stay in NYC!!! (Disney Hotels Coming Up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys....I'll go nuts if we lose this thread and all can't find each other again...we are getting near the end....we should come up with thread #2 gameplan...

If we get a Disney room, that is like 3rd choice. I will be using the room for an early arrival and the weekend, then use points for the last part of the trip. The rest I will bank for the 2010 year.

well, I'm only there for the weekend..... I arrive on Thursday and leave Sunday in Sept and arrive Thurs and leave Monday in jan.

I got the Jetsetter email, and JETsetter is highlighted. Maybe there's a clue on the airline/flight tab??:)

If you click on the airplane tab it brings up Las vegas as part of the promos at $233.00. Could the terms "deal" and "steal" play into that? Maybe 2:33pm?

Ok, I am going to have to just a shower and do a few things. I will go nuts if I sit and stare much longer.

I hope nothing happens, it is going to be a fast shower.:goodvibes

You can book dates up to one year out...so you could go in Nov, Dec 2009, you can book all the way until Feb 2, 2010!

There is not a certain number of nights required but the max you can book is 7 nights.

Make sure to sign up to receive clues in your email!

okay just got on the computer and dont have time to wade thru the 50 + pages. Has it gone off today?

Ok, watched the videos, maybe the monk ringing the bell from the WATCH tower?

I just talked to my bf and he said to book in the fall (of course he was not specific lol)

Can anyone recommend a certain week or even month that has nice weather and relatively low crowds? I think I would prefer the end of October/November but have never been during this time..

Hey there!

Can anyone tell me where exactly on th site to look for the countdown? Or is it pretty obvious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter