• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just got a FREE hotel stay in NYC!!! (Disney Hotels Coming Up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a positive note. SW opened its schedule and I book the trip I'm trying to save on, SW gave me a decent price..now I"ll hope for a spring time DING!!!

There goes the 11:52 theory. What was the next guess?

okay, WWYD ??

Do I book my weekend for a 2 bed for next January for my family ? OR Do I book September for our girls only trip in a concierge room ?

I am already booked for Dec in a concierge room at AKV's for the dates I want at 67 points. The January Vaca would be 164 points and I would have to cancel my September vaca or get it for the $1 or I could keep the Sept and book January for $1. If I book January, then I can bank the rest of the point for the summer of 2010 ??

WWYD ????

If we get a Disney room, that is like 3rd choice. I will be using the room for an early arrival and the weekend, then use points for the last part of the trip. The rest I will bank for the 2010 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter