• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

i just encountered an unpleasant cm while making ps

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
i have been calling now since the beginnig of jan. for the adventure cooking class or pirate cruise for dd for our april trip, i know my fault that i couldnt get the ressies 90 days out, i tried and tried........

well i have been calling faithfully and the rudest cm i encountered today, i ask for the cooking class on the two dates for the week we will be there and she said, nope, and then i asked about the pirate cruise just one date and siad very fast nope, its easter week, everything is booked......

my oh my, usually the cm encourges you to keep checking back, because you never know there might be cancelation.

i just said thank you and hung up before she could say one more word, i thought if she didnt feel like saying anything nice why give her the chance to say anything else negitive.

im done venting now.......... sorry to vent out load...........

I guess she was having a bad day! :( Luckily we've encountered only pleasant CMs so far, I don't know how they do it!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: princess:

i know everyone has a bad day here and there, but if she was having a bad day she should have just said no im sorry evrything is booked, not ITS EASTER WEEK, i know its easter week that is when imtaking my vacation , oh well ill keep calling because my dd is worth trying for and even if i encounter more unpleasent cms, is which i havent before.

happy vacation everyone, im off to call again....:crazy:

I'm sorry you had a bad CM experience. Hopefully this was the first, and last, rude CM you'll encounter. And good luck getting your PS's!

FWIW,

We usually stay concierge. Last year there were a few PS's they were unable to get for us-we planned less than 90 days out.

The Itinerary Planner said to always! call back at the 7 day mark because PS's are easier to get at that time. She even had a few tentative PS'S for us and then as soon as the 7 day mark hit she got them. She was very sure of herself that there would be openigs and there was.

It couldn't hurt to try back about a week out from your trip (I'd also keep checking) because you never know.

I feel your pain wdwstar. I have been trying day by day to get a Cindy BF....(hoping for a cancellation)...some CM's are wonderful. Others shoot back very curt & very rude responses about (nope...all booked...you do know that these sell out at the 90 day mark, blah, blah)....

Just got one this morning who was rude...& didn't seem like she checked either. She said something like, "no..that's all booked up thru May xxx(90 days from now).' I hung up quickly too. Thanks for wasting my long distance phone call lady!!!.....ughhhh....

maybe we got the same woman.....

:rolleyes:

jmkst58 i wouldnt doubt it for a min. , it was the same cm, the funny part is she(cm) probable thought not another caller hanging up before i can finish my speech, how rude.......lol

good luck to you in getting your ps

and thank you all for a few words of encourgement:sunny:

Doesn't sound rude to me, unless I'm missing something. Maybe she was telling you it was Easter week so you would know why it was completely booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter