I Just Can't Stand It!!!

BuzzBoyMom

<font color=navy>My boys are my world!<br><font co
For over a year, I have researched and read....now I am hours away from boarding my flight to head down for our cruise!

I have butterflies in my stomach! I can hardly eat! I can hardly sleep! I feel like a little kid all over again!

I am making no sense at work...everyone is just laughing at me! And with this cold weather....I just can't stand the wait!

Thanks to everyone for all your help on the boards! We'll be sure to share our report when we return....IF I return. Think anyone will notice if I dress up like a character and stow away on board after our cruise is over!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Talk to you all in a week!!!
Karen

Have a fantastic trip. I know you will!!!

(I am envious of your countdown timer's time)

::yes::

Have a great time Karen! I am leaving exactly a week from today for my cruise and I am really starting to get ramped up myself! Not getting a whole lot of work accomplished right now either! Looking forward to your trip report!

Thanks guys. If anyone needs me to check anything out while I'm there, send me a pm today.

And Ilbrat4 - welcome to the disboards!

I'm skipping at the office!

Stickin' my tongue out at everybody!

Singing "We're Havin' A HeatWave!"

I love going on VACATION!

See you on Saturday!

Scratch
:crazy: pirate: :crazy:

Have a wonderful time! Enjoy every minute of your dream vacation.

Can't wait to hear from you when you get back.

Say hi to Mickey for me.

BuzzBoyMom and Scratch 42

Have a great time on your cruise and Scratch remember you promised to leave the lights on (the sun) and the Heat turned up on high for me!!!!!!

lbrat4, I hope I get to meet you aboard the Wonder in exactly 1 week:bounce:

Wishing everyone a MAGICal Cruise!!!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter