I just booked Thursday for our 1st Disney cruise....

vital

<font color=darkorchid>Pirate-wench<br><font color
It will be 5th cruise for me and 3rd for DS who will be 8 when we cruise on the October 27, 2007 Magic Eastern itenerary. I've already started looking at excursions and was curious if anyone has done the Doubloon snorkel excursion. If you have, please tell me the good and bad. We both have been to St Thomas before and I'd like to do something different now that he's finally old enough to go snorkeling! The fact that the boat looks like a pirate ship, but white LOL, will help also!

Thanks!

vital said:
It will be 5th cruise for me and 3rd for DS who will be 8 when we cruise on the October 27, 2007 Magic Eastern itenerary. I've already started looking at excursions and was curious if anyone has done the Doubloon snorkel excursion. If you have, please tell me the good and bad. We both have been to St Thomas before and I'd like to do something different now that he's finally old enough to go snorkeling! The fact that the boat looks like a pirate ship, but white LOL, will help also!

Thanks!

On our 03 Eastern we did the Golden Eagle Catamaran in St. Maarteen and the kids loved it....a catamaran ride for about 45 mins. a couple hours on a private beach the a ride back with carribean music jamin'. DDs were 11 and 13 then.

We did the Doubloon in April and loved it!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Our DS 6 got to help steer the boat out to the island. Great snorkeling and what a great crew. Oh and the rum drinks- can I say more. If you like a pirate theme then you are going to love the Doubloon. I would highly recommend this excursion (this excursion was sold out on our April cruise so I would book early.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter