I just booked our first trip "home"!

TXMommy

DVC Owner
I just booked our first trip "home" to SSR for June 2005! I'm so excited! I requested a dedicated 2BR w/ a view of DTD. We are bringing my cousin and her son (who will have his 10th birthday there); neither of them have ever been to WDW before! Thanx to everyone here for the great advice/tips we received before we bought. We are proud to be DVC Members and we're looking forward to many years of wonderful vacations!!!!!

:earsgirl: - Me
:earsboy: - DH
:earsgirl: - DD10
:earsboy: - DS7

What a nice birthday it will be for your cousins son. I enjoy taking people to WDW for the first time. Congrats on your first ressie. Susan

Sounds like a terrific trip to look forward to! Congratulations on getting your first ressie booked. :sunny:

I remember booking my first DVC reservation. I was actually nervous, thinking that surely I would somehow mess it up or forget the great advice I'd gotten on this board.

Once it was completed, it was a great feeling to know that we'd be heading to such a great vacation resort. And we didn't have to ask for codes, or worry that we didn't wrangle the best deal out of Disney!

So I can understand your excitement. Congratulations, and enjoy your planning and trip! :)

Hi,

Have a great time!! Get a countdown!!

Allison an associate

Congratulations. Now yu have 11 months to plan so that everything is just right. Have fun.

HBC

Yes, it's great to be in DVC! Enjoy the anticipation of your first trip home, and many more thereafter!

Bobbi:boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter