I just booked March Break Air & Car!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi All ~ We booked our hotels months ago, we have all theme park tickets and TODAY we booked Southwest and Alamo!

$1116 for all four of us during March Break ~ $279 each! YIPPEEEEEEE!

$328 for the car for 10 days!

S

Hi All ~ We booked our hotels months ago, we have all theme park tickets and TODAY we booked Southwest and Alamo!

$1116 for all four of us during March Break ~ $279 each! YIPPEEEEEEE!

$328 for the car for 10 days!

S

You must not be travelling on weekends to get that rate, what are your dates?

Great price! I tried booking a March 15 to 22 date (Sun to Sun) and it came up to about $1750. At that price, given the economy, I think I will pass on March break next year (although I really want to go...).

I hear you. I tried for the four of us BUF/MCO got 1700+. Even 1100+ out of PIT/MCO.
Has anyone told SW that fuel is cheaper now?

Oh I remember the days of $39 flights. And that was only 3 years ago.

We are flying out on weekdays, that works for us.
Alamo is the regular rate. We like Alamo A LOT!

We are meeting my sister and her family in Daytona Beach for a few days. Then we are all going to Universal Studios for a few days. They'll flew home and then we head to Disney for a few days more! YIPPEEEEEEE! S

I hear you. I tried for the four of us BUF/MCO got 1700+. Even 1100+ out of PIT/MCO.
Has anyone told SW that fuel is cheaper now?

Oh I remember the days of $39 flights. And that was only 3 years ago.

I see Southwest just opened up fairs today. You can get $219.00 return including taxes from PIT - Tampa. We have often flown to Tampa and then just drove over to Orlano.

Depart Mar 14 Sat Nonstop PIT-TPA 3266 Depart Pittsburgh (PIT) at 2:35 PM
Arrive in Tampa (TPA) at 5:00 PM
Return Mar 21 Sat Nonstop TPA-PIT 3274 Depart Tampa (TPA) at 6:30 PM
Arrive in Pittsburgh (PIT) at 8:55 PM

Total $184.18 $20.82 $9.00 $5.00 $219.00

Good stuff, you must be so excited! I don't envy those who have to travel during March Break though - thankfully our kids are still young so we can pull them out pretty much anytime.

I just confirmed our Alamo rental the other day - midsize for 12 days, $209 (all-in). :thumbsup2 :yay:

What codes are you using to get such a great Alamo rate? Going March break for a week & I can't seem to get less than $250 range.

Great price Sandra - I just found out we aren't going to be going to DLand on March break this year - dh is going to germany on buisness the week before so the kids and I are hopefully going to fly out and meet him. Will be our first trip that far :cool1: Just waiting on confirmation so I can look at booking a flight - prices are killing me at $875 PP return from Toronto! I like the $109 return I got from Southwest to Orlando in December much better!!

thats great!!! We are driving down.
What is the weather like in March?

why dont you drive down instead? Where there's a will there's a way!!!

two*little*birds, when are you going that you got that great rate with Alamo? did you have any discount codes?

Weather in March is really nice. We went March 2006 and 2007. Late nights and early morning is light sweather weather, but by 10am you don't need a sweather.

Swimming is nice in the heated pools.

Waterparks are empty. DH thought it was alittle cool, but my kids and I were fine.

I don't find the crowds that bad in March and the hours are great!

There is something special about March Break in Florida! Sandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter