i hope this rumor is acually true...

vanillamickey

The key to flying is to throw yourself at the grou
ok, first of, all, i KNOW this is a rumor and i KNOW that it might not be true (in fact it probably isn't) but maybe it is. I can't post URLs, so go to google, search vmk reopening then click on "Vmk Reopening?- Visions Fantastic" and read.

oh man do i hope it's true....

ok, first of, all, i KNOW this is a rumor and i KNOW that it might not be true (in fact it probably isn't) but maybe it is. I can't post URLs, so go to google, search vmk reopening then click on "Vmk Reopening?- Visions Fantastic" and read.

oh man do i hope it's true....

That has already been posted before, and I doubt its a official Disney document due to its numerous spelling errors, though we all know that Disney wasn't always perfect with spelling -cough - newsletter. But in my opinion, its probably not real.

yeah i figured that, but there was that shred of hope that you just can't get away from when you read something like that......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter