I hit my 45 day mark ..now what!!!

jennifer293

<font color=green>SHHHHH , but we live in the stic
Not real sure where I should have started this thread but I was just curious. We hit our 45 day mark and I was wondering if I will get some kind of packet in the mail or will I get anything at all. I realize my tickets and all will be on my room key at check-in but I was just wondering if any paperwork will come for anything??? It would really make my day if I went to check the mail and there was something in there from WDW!!! :goodvibes

I am going may 12-19 and I got my info from only a few weeks after I booked my reservation with them (well over a few months ago) If you have not gotten anything yet I would call them to make sure everything is OK. Where are you staying? We are staying at POP this is alos our first trip to Disney! :cool1:

I got my reservation paper work, but I thought we might get like maps to the parks and more info about WDW ...

We are staying at ASMo in the toy story building (we hope...we requested it on our ressies)...I AM SOOOOOO Excited!!!

We also have hit are 45 days today. I hope we get something in the next week or 2. I know the luggage tags still have to come.

We are going May 13-19.

jennifer293 said:
I got my reservation paper work, but I thought we might get like maps to the parks and more info about WDW ...

We are staying at ASMo in the toy story building (we hope...we requested it on our ressies)...I AM SOOOOOO Excited!!!

I can't help you with the packet stuff, we booked through AAA last year and received our stuff about 1 month before.

However, I can tell you that you will be in for a world of fun. The dates you selected are awesome. Low crowds and you will love the ASMv resort. We requested the Mighty Ducks section but when we got there, they upgraded us to fantasia for free. I was upset at first because I love hockey, but once I saw the location of our room, all was forgotten :)

Enjoy your trip and the awesome weather! Don't get too spoiled, this being your first trip and all! :earsboy:

I REALLY think we will have a blast and that I won't want to come home EVER..We have friends there right now and they have called us twice to tell us about all the cool stuff they have done and while I am soooooo happy that they are enjoying themselves I wish May 13 would hurry and get here.

They requested Toy Story because their 3 yr old is a huge BUZZ fan but they were upgraded to Fantasia also. Maybe we can get lucky..I don't really care I will just be glad to be there.

I used to live 20 minutes from WDW when I was a small child and my "MEAN" parents never took me there....I remind them of it DAILY!!!!

Thanks a bunch!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!