I Have Three UNUSED Cars Disney Movie Rewards Codes

This is how I am understanding the Movie Rewards.

The VMK Home Theater Collection requires 500 points to obtain. The movies that are eligible are:
The Little Mermaid Special Edition 100 points
The Fox And The Hound 25th Anniversary Edition 100 points
Baby Einstein™ : Baby's First Moves 75 points
Cars 100 points

These total 375 points.

There was a survey, many were offered to take when they signed up, which added 100 points to your account.

New total 475 points.

You can also obtain 5 points for each person you refer to the site, up to 10 people. So, to have the 500 needed points, you would have to refer 5 friends.

These codes are single use - and from the rule below, only one code per movie title can be used per account. So using 3 Cars codes should not work.

3. Codes can only be used one (1) time. For Disney DVD releases, limit one (1) code per title regardless of media (e.g., DVD, Blu-ray) per Account. Limit: Enrollee cannot enter more than 10 invalid codes within a twenty-four (24) hour period.

Lori

Thanks Mal. I clearly had no idea how this worked. I understand now. I guess I withdraw my offer, since we are ordering Cars. Probably doesn't matter, though, because there were better offers than mine.

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
I just want to ask a question for clarification purposes. This code you are trading it is only the code for 1 movie right and NOT a code for the set of VMK stuff right? So even with this code you still need 4 more codes to get the VMK stuff right?

Yes, these are 3 Codes from Cars that can be entered on DisneyMovieRewards.com for 100 points.

jasonpwns said:
I thought only one code per movie worked?

Correct. One code per movie.

If you guys that were offering are still interested in trading for a code (Trading for more than one wouln't do you any good) , please repost your offer.

ash410 said:
Would you take a Mal hat, OR, Princess Dress (incl. crown), OR Super Hero for it?

reposting my offer - and if these are not what you are looking for - I do have more stuff :) either from halloween, credits, anything from april until now basiclly :) including this months host pin. :)

ash410 said:
reposting my offer - and if these are not what you are looking for - I do have more stuff :) either from halloween, credits, anything from april until now basiclly :) including this months host pin. :)

What else can you offer? I just don't seem to be needing what you offered me at the moment.

Would this get me all 3 codes?
I offer:
-Sorcerer Ears
-Green Backwards Hat
-Snowman Magic
-Holiday Items-Tree & Fireplace
-Tron Items- Tanks Red and Yellow and Full Tron Suit
-Halloween Costumes- All that were realeased during Halloween including hats
-Bat Magic
~Spongeblair

Spongeblair said:
Would this get me all 3 codes?
I offer:
-Sorcerer Ears
-Green Backwards Hat
-Snowman Magic
-Holiday Items-Tree & Fireplace
-Tron Items- Tanks Red and Yellow and Full Tron Suit
-Halloween Costumes- All that were realeased during Halloween including hats
-Bat Magic
~Spongeblair

I would really do you no good to trade for all the codes as they are for 100 points each and can only be used ONCE on a single account. Did you know that?

I know but hopefully someone else will trade other movie codes for the other Cars Code.
~Spongeblair

well wouldnt that be kinda cheating someone else??

im just gonna get the points the old fashioned way..for free on my cruise coming up.

Spongeblair said:
I know but hopefully someone else will trade other movie codes for the other Cars Code.
~Spongeblair

Just a word of caution: If you get the codes and don't enter them, but then trade them, what will you do when the person you trade them to tells you they did not work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter